My Sweet Tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx! :lol: I'm excited to hear from you!!! :D Thanx for reading my log!!

Spark is brushing his teeth right now... He should go to bed soon... Well, I gotta' get off here.

Night night...

I will start a tama log about my tamagotchis in the morning so i hope your on in the morning!

Sweet, okay, I overslept... Whoops! Anyways, I caught Spark brushing his teeth this morning!!! It was soooo Cute!!! And his girlfriend Camo changed this morning, Read Colbalt_Dude's Posts to see what she is! Anyways, Spark is 32 pounds right now. And I need to think of girls and boys names!!! Me and Caleb are trying to think of names that go together, Like Coke and Cola... HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!! I'm going to Church tonight at 7:00 so I won't be on tonight... :ph34r: ... But I will post 1 or 2 times between now and then!!

See ya'! :)

I don't care if you post here, but please keep it to a limit!!!

Love You guys!!

Okay!!! I just used the love potion with Spark and Camo!!! They are madly in love!!! Baby Time!!! In about 2 days! Darn, i want it to be NOW!!!!!

I will post later!! :D :rolleyes:

Okay, about 10:15 I connected Spark and Camo, not thinking they were going to mate, but they did and we now have baby boys!!!! I still don't know what to name them. It will be sad seeing spark go though... If you have boy names, please PM me or Cobalt_Dude...

The baby's are sooo cute!!! I was watching Camo for my boyfriend because he has to work... he missed it!!!! lol!!! anyways...

I will post later!!! Keep the names commin' please...

Hiya!!! I just want to get Spark's growth down before he leaves tomorrow... or he should leave tomorrow...

Spark

Puchitchi--> Hitodetchi--> Ringotchi--> Pyonchitchi

Mated with Camo a Mametchi :(

I don't wanna' see him go!!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!!! Spark's baby boy is going to be named PUNK! Camo's baby boy is to be named ROCK!!! I like that name Punk Rock!!! :( ... I will post later!!!

kisses :)

The baby boys are still with their parents... little Punk! ( the baby on my Tropical fun blue Tama) got sick... Awwwwhhh.... Anyways, other than that their all doing fine.. I baught a cape for Spark today... Other than that... NME is going on...

Sweet!!! Okay, I can't wait untill tomorrow!!! I get a new baby!!! Okay, I'm going to set my Tama's clock forward so I can take care of my crying Puchitchi... HUMMMM, I hope it works...

I don't wanna see spark go, but he needs to be with his Wife, Camo on Tama planet so they can make Tama babies for others and send their eggs down to be hatched by Tama lovers around the world!!!

just my theorie...

Well, Spark left, 11:29am my time and 12:05pm his time, I set the clocks forward.... I have church tomorrow and I don't think attention wanting Puchitchi's are in the program..

Anyways I'm left with my cute new baby boy PUNK!

He came to "life" 11:35am my time... He is soooo cute!!!

I will post later! :mellow:

Little PUNK! turned into a Child today around 12:36pm today and he turned into a Kinakomatchi!! The little blob dude. As I expected ROCK! turned into the same character as his brother... sooooo cute!! :huh: !!! It's 12:08am here and I am tired.... so I'm going to bed,

Night night....

Punk! says "beep beep beep beep...." I think that means 'I'm a-sleep, don't even wake me up...' :ph34r: Just kidding!

night night... :huh:

My little PUNK! turned 1 today around 12, and around 1 he turned into an Ichigotchi!!! I took good care of him I guess!!! W00H00!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :wacko: :p :ph34r: :wacko:

Well, Punk! just turned 2 and he is pretty content... I got the U.F.O for him today!!! Right now he has a

Cap (hat),

Sun glasses,

Maraccas,

Action Figure,

Costume,

wings,

skate board,

glasses,

tools,

bow,

drum,

wig,