Which Mario Charectar are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I'm Luigi. Thank god cuz if I was princess peach I would trash the bloody computer!

Dude this thing is stupid because I wrote down my answers from last time, and put them in again, and it said I was a Shy Guy, when last time, it said I was luigi.... :)

Kamek or something.....x.x And it said I wasn't very nice! Pfft....that test got that wrong. But it was correct about my maturity and leadership.

~TOR

You scored 40% Kind, 27% Extrovert, 45% Leadership, and 68% Mature!

You are Goomba. One of Mario's oldest enemies. You aren't to out going, and dont possess many leadership qualites, and aren't the nicest person around. Fortunatly, compared to most people your age, you are probably quite mature. Odds also are that your trust worthy much like Goomba, one of Bowsers most trusted troops. Unfortunatly, much like Goomba, you probably are more of a follower than a leader. Luckily though, any work place that hires you will be glad to have you as an employee. If that still doesn't make you happy, at least your Goomba, a Mario fan-favorite.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Kind

You scored higher than 99% on Extrovert

You scored higher than 99% on Leadership

You scored higher than 99% on Mature

I find this test very inaccurate. I'm much more of a leader than a follower.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really wanna know? OK

My Score: King Boo

You scored 45% Kind, 50% Extrovert, 54% Leadership, and 54% Mature!

You are King Boo. You aren't exactly out going, and could be a little nicer, but you have great leadership abilities and are quite mature for your age. You would be a great manager or buisness owner some day, with your maturity and leader ship abilites, odds are that you are really good with numbers too. The only thing that might hurt you is that you really aren't known as a "people person". King Boo likes to cover his face whenever any one looks at him, and although you aren't exactly that bad, it probably wouldnt hurt to go out and make a couple new friends.

YAY!!! I

<3 King Boo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back