Which Mario Charectar are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Kamek...I can't believe it! The only true part is that I am a strong leader. But I am very nice, and it's true! I'm taking it again. But I bet I will still be Kamek. It says I have a mean streak but I don't and it says that I am a 60% extrovert but really I am a 100% extrovert. Also, it should've mentioned how I can perform in front of everyone and not mind the crowd, never get embarrassed, and do anything to help a friend.

I got my favorite Kart Racer! Toad! Scored 59% Kind, 81% Extrovert, 50% Leadership, and 68% Mature!

You scored 40% Kind, 40% Extrovert, 45% Leadership, and 59% Mature!

You are Goomba. One of Mario's oldest enemies. You aren't to out going, and dont possess many leadership qualites, and aren't the nicest person around. Fortunatly, compared to most people your age, you are probably quite mature. Odds also are that your trust worthy much like Goomba, one of Bowsers most trusted troops. Unfortunatly, much like Goomba, you probably are more of a follower than a leader. Luckily though, any work place that hires you will be glad to have you as an employee. If that still doesn't make you happy, at least your Goomba, a Mario fan-favorite.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Kind

You scored higher than 99% on Extrovert

You scored higher than 99% on Leadership

You scored higher than 99% on Mature

I got Princess Peach. SHe is my favorite character. Wanna see what it said exactly?

You are Peach. You are very nice, out going, are a great leader and are very mature. You are the total package. If your a guy, don't be offended by being a princess, this is great for any one to get. She rules an entire kingdom, and luckily for any one in it, she doesn't rule it like Saddam. You are very nice and are able to persuade many people to your point of view with your genuine care for them, and maturity. The fact that your a great leader and don't mind being the center of attention doesn't hurt either. Hold your head up high for the rest of the day, and remember, you are the total package.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Kind

You scored higher than 99% on Extrovert

You scored higher than 99% on Leadership

You scored higher than 99% on Mature

I noticed something weird about the picture. Peach doesn't DOES NOT have a ponytail, and the picture doesn't have her gloves and she doesn't have sleeves in the pic. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed something weird about the picture. Peach doesn't DOES NOT have a ponytail, and the picture doesn't have her gloves and she doesn't have sleeves in the pic. :(
She doesnt always wear a pony. In my mario kart games she waers a ponytail. On my other games she keeps her hair long. She has 2 different hair styles.

You scored: Goomba

You scored 40% Kind, 27% Extrovert, 50% Leadership, and 54% Mature!

You are Goomba. One of Mario's oldest enemies. You aren't to out going, and dont possess many leadership qualites, and aren't the nicest person around. Fortunatly, compared to most people your age, you are probably quite mature. Odds also are that your trust worthy much like Goomba, one of Bowsers most trusted troops. Unfortunatly, much like Goomba, you probably are more of a follower than a leader. Luckily though, any work place that hires you will be glad to have you as an employee. If that still doesn't make you happy, at least your Goomba, a Mario fan-favorite.

-------------------------------

That's very....ermmm.....interesting. lol And as for the follower more than a leader thing it depends on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back