Online Ouija Board

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know what an Ouija board is, it's a board you use to talk to ghosts from the spirit world. I know what you're thinking, it's just rubbish, but some people like me believe in it.

So, try the online Ouija Board if you're interested! It's not a real one, don't worry, but you may ask it anything you'd like. :)

Have fun!

EDIT: I forgot the link. LOL! Click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, sounds like that Peteranswers thing everyone is going crazy about. But now we know what it is because Tamagirl_Desy told us how to make him say the correct answer. Anyways, I'll go check it out. Oh my gosh, that's worse than the peter answers thing. The letters are hard to read and it just types in random things that don't even make sense? Is there like, something I'm missing here?

It just depends what you ask. xD

I said when will this one guy ask me out, and it replied "summer".

I asked him what my name is and he said something like futsa or something like that. I'll try again. I asked the same question you asked about when will the guy ask me out. It said summer. The answers are programmed.

EDIT: I asked it when will school start, and it said next week. Sweetness. :)

DOUBLE EDIT: I asked it what are water bottles made of and it said too dark. Well, at least it gives real answers.

TRIPLE EDIT: I asked it am I gorgeous and it said yes!!! I'm really liking this thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked, "When will a guy ask me out" like tenniswinners, and it said "Fall" creepy... :)

Yeah, mine said summer like tenniswinner's. I like the fact that this site actually gives you real answers. (even if they don't have anything to do with the question you asked)

lol I just asked "does anyone love me" and it went over to no ( :) ) and then i asked "Is love real?" and it went over to yes.. weird lol

LOL, glad you all like it! :p I also noticed that if you give it a list of things to choose from, it chooses one. Neat! :)

Here are some questions and answers I got:

When will I get a boyfriend? Spring (so I guess what it's trying to say is that a guy will ask me out in the summer, and I'll ask a guy out in the spring)

When is picture day? tuesday (I'll have to see about that one... o.o')

Is there a football game at my school on friday? Yes

Is it a home game or an away game? Away (holy bananas, that's right! O.O')

I tried it, it's awesome. ^^

This one is FREAKY. x>

Here

You have to rgister first, but it's like, proper freaky ._.

LOL Me and my friend Emily used one of these one time. xD (Online ones, not real. Real ones are creepy..)

This is what I remember it answering to our questions. (Bai&Em is gonna stand for me and Emily.Spiritorrcomp is gonna be the thing that was answering us.)

Bai&Em:Were you married?

Spiritorcomp.:Yes

Bai&Em:How old were you when you died?

Spiritorcomp:4

Bai&Em:How did you die?

Spiritorcomp: Drowned

And I can't remember from there. I do remember we agrivated it so it left and brought us a new spirit. We said the same thing to all of them. I remember one time we aske, "Did you have any kids?" and it said yes so we asked, "How many?" and it said, "0" xD

Broken~Wings

I don't believe in Ouija Boards nor will I. The reason may occur because of these:* They believe in a religion (such as catholics, e.t.c)

* Yes, they may think this is rubbish

* Or, they believe this is against what they believe in.

Besides this topic should be under Stuff We Read or Fun Stuff. Caterpie, this is probable not a virus. It could just be a SCAM to see how much people will go on there.
Ok.. because i definitly know that peter thing was...

I really didn't mean to create this as a scam or virus; I just thought it was really cool and entertaining. I didn't mean any harm at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back