Online Ouija Board

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I just tried asking it questions starting with "how many". Here's what I got:

How many toes do I have? 10

How many faces do I have? 11 (xD)

How many of my nails are painted silver? 8 (I actually have all my nails painted, fingers & toes so all together it's 20 xD)

How many knees do I have? 5

How many eyes do I have? 9

How many hairs do I have on my head? 8

It also told me I had a wart on my finger. xD

I really didn't mean to create this as a scam or virus; I just thought it was really cool and entertaining. I didn't mean any harm at all.
How is it a scam or a virus? It's just a flash program that doesn't even need to be downloaded.

My mom told me when her borthers were elementy/preteen [they are a few years apart age wise] they had an ouiga board and something happen that freaked them out so much that they burned it! xD

How is it a scam or a virus? It's just a flash program that doesn't even need to be downloaded.
My mom told me when her borthers were elementy/preteen [they are a few years apart age wise] they had an ouiga board and something happen that freaked them out so much that they burned it! xD
Exactly what I was thinking. Most likely if other people have visited it without a problem, there's no scam/virus. Plus, this ouija board is fun! ;) And we don't have to discuss religion here, plus, I don't think you're allowed to. Just ask the board a question and get a neat answer!

And OMG, I heard that if you burned it, something will happen or you'll be haunted... anything happen? xD

Exactly what I was thinking.  Most likely if other people have visited it without a problem, there's no scam/virus.  Plus, this ouija board is fun! ;) And we don't have to discuss religion here, plus, I don't think you're allowed to.  Just ask the board a question and get a neat answer!
And OMG, I heard that if you burned it, something will happen or you'll be haunted... anything happen? xD
You CAN talk about religious views here on TT [or I would have been kicked off a LONG, like on neopets >.>] but it might not exactly be on topic so it would probably be against the rules because of that.

Not that I know of. xD I should ask him sometime what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really didn't mean to create this as a scam or virus; I just thought it was really cool and entertaining. I didn't mean any harm at all.
No don't worry, I think that since you thought of it, its cool. Don't Stress, chill.

I asked it if it was fake. It said yes. XD

It's fake and dumb.

I also asked it what my name is. It said Unknown. LOL

[SIZE=8pt]I asked "what is my name? and it said a bunch of letters that didn't spell anything, but I like the real ones, even though my mom told me strictly never to play with one. they sell them in toys r us, which is a really bad thing![/SIZE]

This is kinda cool.

Does Marvin Love Me?

No.

When will someone ask me out?

Winter.

Does someone love me?

No.

Will that boy love me forever?

Furthermore. (Awww.)

What would be his name?

Checkbau. (o.o)

The first four were logical, but the last... o.o

I ask:

Do I have tamagotchi connection?

yes

Is my tamagotchi connection name teddy?

Yes

I will buy other tamagotchi connection?

No

I retried it:

When will someone ask me out?

Next week.

Do i like tamas anymore?

Yes.

Do I RP?

No. (As if!)

Will I catch all 386 Pokemanz?

Conditions Cloudy.

. The letters are hard to read and it just types in random things that don't even make sense?
Lolz. Yeah, I asked it What My Brother's Name was.

Well, According to The Online Ouija Board, My Brother's name is Uncle. o_O. I have 3 eyes, and 9 Feet. I am 2 years Old as Well.

--

My Mom Tried Out a Real Ouija Board Once, She said it was Pretty Freaky.

Did you Also know, that,well. If you know how to, That you Can make a Home-Made Ouija Board? My Sister Did. She said that home-Made ones are Freakier than Ones you buy from the store. When She and my Mom played it, My mom Asked How many Kids She has. And it said Two (me ,and my Brother... My sister had a Different Mom, besides, My sister and my mom are only 5 years Apart) Which was Correct, She asked What The Her First Born Child's name was, it said "Dale"..Which Was Correct. o_O.

Then The Day Later, My Sister Burnt it (I heard thats the Only Way to Get Rid of it, Otherwise, it'll Keep Finding its way back to you, Thats what i heard at least)

I asked who will I marry, and it said One Close.

Then I said Are me and Jake (my crush) meant to be? And it said yes! YAY!

I beleive it.

EDIT:OMG I just tried something. Keep pressing ask for the same questionh. it went no, yes, no yes xD

EDIT 2:Then I said "Are you real?" and it said no xD

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nuts. It has programmed answers like an AIM bot but it tries to act more creepy. Like it doesn't make any sense. Like, I asked it what its favorite color was and it said check back later. I asked it what my name was and it said Uknonwn which is I think supposed to be you know but it was all messed up, like too many n's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back