tamagtchi love..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reno

Reaction score
ok so here is the thing..

one month im so into my tamagotchi then i totally loose its love for it then dump it somewere, then another month, want to find it and take care with it again..

why is this happening?

does this happen to you?

i just want to love my tamagotchi without getting sick of it!

:nazotchi: :kuribotchi:

This happened to me and i left them for a month and yesterday i got them again and started caring for them.

Always happens to me. When you get fed up, don't sell/trash your tamas, no doubt that you'll want them again come next month :p

I haven't gotten sick of my v1 ever, but I dislike (I wanted to say "hate" but that's too strong a word) my v4.

i left all thirteen of them and then they all got a flat battery, :) -_- :p for a year and a half i left them for.

I have an incredibly short attention span, so I'm always off and on the Tamagotchis. o_o I always go through a huge Tamagotchi kick at the start of the year and then nothing for a long time and then back on them. It doesn't bother me, though, 'cos I'm used to going through tiny phases due to my teaspoon sized attention capacity. Yusiree.

Not unusual at all. :) I have been playing with them on and off since 1998.

One month, yep. The next month they will be either tabbed or paused. I hear this from a lot of people.

So congratulations, you are normal. :angry:

It's perfectly normal to want to take breaks. Even if you're done caring for Tamas, there's nothing wrong with that. :lol:

I am usually caring for some type of Tamagotchi, but I switch back and forth which version I play with. I'll play with my V4 for a few weeks, then hatch a P2 along with it, then put away my V4 and take care of my EnTama and P2, then be done with my P2 and hatch a V4.5, and so on, and so on. This way, I never get tired of them! However, I have taken breaks here and there, just so I stay interested, you know?

-DDDTrooper

I am always like that. I know a fair bit about tamagotchis, but I prefer to give tips and stuff like that than care for them. Caring gets boring. Same thing over and over. It either dies or I get sick of it.

I take on and off breaks all the time. Sometimes you just need to do something different once in a while. I only have two Tamagotchi going right now and having more then two running seems to overwleming but other times I can have six going or none at all. It depends on my mood and whats going on in my life that effects how much I want to use them.

I paused my V4 when i should have token the battery out, and now the battery has gone :D but im gettin a V.5 soon so thats alright.

And that happens to me a lot, im tired of gettin the same character ova and ova again! :( but now im into em again! i guess it was V4.5 that got me back into em! :(

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :( :(

That happens to me aswell, i just pause it and don't play with it. I guess it cannot be helped, but at least im getting a V4.5 so i think it will take a while for me to get bored of that :) just try playing with another tama (maybe a earlier version V1, V2, V3 etc.)

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

yeah, i dont think id ever leave my tamas somewhere! but i think if i get bored of them ill get them to go to sleep and wake up then take the battery out and put them somewhere. (note:making them wake up saves them so when u put the battery back in and download it will be right where you left it at.) and one more thing for those people using the word *hate* a few posts up. we dont say HATE, we say i despise you/it for what you/it have/has done! :D

I have an incredibly short attention span, so I'm always off and on the Tamagotchis. o_o I always go through a huge Tamagotchi kick at the start of the year and then nothing for a long time and then back on them. It doesn't bother me, though, 'cos I'm used to going through tiny phases due to my teaspoon sized attention capacity. Yusiree.
Ditto. :D

Ever since a flat battery around March this year, I haven't touched my V3 or V2. I haven't got around to buying a new battery yet. But now I can feel that tama-love coming on again, and hopefully I can get a V4 sometime soon! :angry:

That used to happen to me, i guess it gets boring after a while.

But now my obsession hangs low, i just look after it like i would with a pet fish or hamster :lol:

Some people never get bored of it, they take care of it like a baby..

To me it doesn't seem un-cool or cool it just seems to me like, a..a..virtual pet?? LOL

Do you atleast understand what i'm saying??

In the summer months, I got bored and annoyed with my tamas.

I was mad because the name changed from Becca to Ecca.But starting in October I started to play with my tamas, and now I am completly addicted to them (again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back