tamagtchi love..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone is right. sometimes you need a break from things. Me personally... no way. I would NEVER leave my tamagotchi. I think of it as a pet or baby. It needs taking care of. I couldn't let it poo and not clean it up or get hungry and leave it's stomach gurgling... I'd just... I'd feel horrible... ;)

but that's just me!! :eek:

have a tama happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Lately I haven't had any other Tamagotchi running besides my Oldie, Monk. After V4 and V4.5 I haven't really been in the mood to have them going, other then Monk of course. I hope V5 is on the same page as the Famitama and isn't dumbed down. D: *Is a disapointed Tamagotchi Fan*

ok so here is the thing..one month im so into my tamagotchi then i totally loose its love for it then dump it somewere, then another month, want to find it and take care with it again..

why is this happening?

does this happen to you?

i just want to love my tamagotchi without getting sick of it!

:D :D
[SIZE=10pt]It used to happen to me. But you have to remember , tamagotchi has something new to present every time. Its hard to be dedicated to tamagotchi. But learning more about them will make you more and more attracted to them. If you need some coaching or something , Im always available. [/SIZE]

Happens to me all the time. I just hope it doesn't happen this time. =\

I'm horribly addicted this time around.

I have a v4.5 and a v3 running. I'm looking for my v1 and my p2 now but I can't seem to find them =(

It happens to me usually just after the batteries in my current pet die and I'll take them out with the intention of buying new a one later.

It also happens sometimes when my life is busy and I don't have time to care for a Tamagotchi properly. That's when it becomes a little less fun and more like a chore. I usually wait until my life settles down a little to where I have some free time, and then pop some new batteries into as many of my pets as I can handle XD

I think the most I've had running at one time was...

5 Tamagotchis (P1, V1, Connexion, V3 and V4.5) and 3 Digimon Pendulums. That's a LOT of virtual pets. XD

but recently I've just been running my V4.5

Its all I can handle right now. I'd run my V3, but its battery died and I dont want to bother buying a new one. ^.^;

ok so here is the thing..one month im so into my tamagotchi then i totally loose its love for it then dump it somewere, then another month, want to find it and take care with it again..

why is this happening?

does this happen to you?

i just want to love my tamagotchi without getting sick of it!

:wacko: :wacko:
Me too! I kinda like it, then LOVE it, then kinda, then LOVE it.

If you keep reading about them, and look at Tama stuff, you'll love it 100%.

Note: DOn't throw your tama in the grabage, keep them in a drawer...like your truely.

mametchi :eek:

thi shappens to me all the time...

with evrything else in life going on, tamagotchis are pushed to one side..

a few days ago i spent hors trying t find my v3, which i had a feeling i threw it away! i found it in the end,

and love look after my 4 tamas, 1 v2, 2 v3, and 1v5.

iiLoveTamagotchii

Hah, that used to happen to me all the time :angry: I think it's normal actually. It gets pretty boring feeding it and playing the same games over and over and repeating the process. I had forgotten all about tamagotchi's a while ago until I started watching some youtube videos of people playing with their tama's that just made me want to take mine out again.

Also, sometimes when I would ignore my tama the battery would die then I'd regret ever ignoring it. xD

:( I find this happens with most of my toys. I kinda go through them in cycles. I have numerous computer games, video game systems, electronic gadgets, etc. I think it's ok for that to happen because you stop playing with one thing for awhile, pick up something else for a bit and then start missing the first thing. Then when you go back to it, there's a sort of refreshed novelty about the item because it's been so long since you've played with it. It's perfect if you think about it: you're recycling your own toys!

I think if you do anything night and day for too long you'll get tired of it after awhile. So play with your tama until it gets boring, then put it away for awhile and find something else to amuse you. When you start to miss your tama, dig it out and fire it up again! It's better than new, it's renewed! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back