A secret way 2 lose weight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
OK!! Now, it's simple:

FRIST: U must get the tresure box.

SECOUND: if u get turned into a oldie or a baby, u lose weight!!!!!!!!

FIALLY: u lose like 15 pounds!!!

NOTE: If u get sumthing like money or a present, then don't worry, it's pretty much random!!

Hope this hepls!!!

Awesome tip! I'll need to try that. However when you turn into an oldie or a baby, your Tamagotchi's happy hearts go down. :p Not really a big deal, though.

Great tip, I'll take note next time it happens to my Tamagotchi. :)

:unsure: 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :angry:

Here's a little bit more info about the subject:

Sometimes when you get a chest, your Tama will be unfortunate and turn into a baby or an oldie for a few seconds. It gets all hyped up, then changes back. If you look at your Tamagotchi's stats after this happens, you will see that your Tama is back at the base weight, or if it was 30 or more pounds over the base weight, it will lose 30 pounds.

How do you get the treasure box?
If you have an Updated New Tama Like a V.4 or V4.5 Simply go into the Shop and see if they are in stock

Oh and Great tip I will let you know if it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK!! Now, it's simple:
FRIST: U must get the tresure box.

SECOUND: if u get turned into a oldie or a baby, u lose weight!!!!!!!!

FIALLY: u lose like 15 pounds!!!

NOTE: If u get sumthing like money or a present, then don't worry, it's pretty much random!!

Hope this hepls!!!
Ya, but it really makes them really mad.(or unhappy)

Then, you have to keep feeding them to make them happy.

But hey, this is a really cool trick!

mametchi :)

yes, and if your tamagotchi is still overweight, you can win them a game of jumprope or sum other game and make them happy! Or if it's really under weight, feeding them treats will help them become their regular weight! This will make them happy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back