A secret way 2 lose weight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANNA GET TREASURE BOXES AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GET THEM: You can find these at the store, From the tamagotchi king, and and at tamatown, (somtimes).

BTW: I made a new poll, it's for my comic about tamagotchis, chek it out and vote on what should cum next!

lol. when I first saw this topic I thought you were talking about how us humans can lose weight :lo: good tip
me too.....lolz.but that is pretty good advice except that the treasure box is not a very common thing.......with my tama anyway.

Ya, but it really makes them really mad.(or unhappy)
Then, you have to keep feeding them to make them happy.

But hey, this is a really cool trick!

mametchi ^_^
you know feeding them sweets is not the only way to make em happy you can play with em :D

Hmm... Tried that before, but I think that playing games are still a bit better [nice tip, though!] because you get money and you get skill points! [for V4/V4.5] ;)

This happened to me before. But I would get the weight thing because I like to get muscles though. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well, this is for people who are tiered of doing games to lose weight, but of coures if you don't get oldie or the baby thing, then you might as well get money, or a present, right? ;)

Haha, gr8 tip! Well, but I'll get a present that I already have I can just reset - download and I'll be able to try again :furawatchi: good tip, I like it.

I recently recieved a PM telling me some tips to lose weight! I thought, How appropriate for this topic! Here it is:

Here, if your Tama is over 3 lbs. heavier than the minimum weight, you can play games. Depending on how well you play, your Tama will lose a different amount of weight (I think from 1-4 lbs.). If you score one point in the game, you lose one pound. If you are one away from beating the game, you will lose 3 lbs. If you beat the game, you will lose 4 lbs.
By the way, I also figured this out: You can lose 1-3 or 4 lbs also by working at your job. Your Tamagotchi must be an adult though to get a job! And it must be Version 4 or higher. Well, I hope I helped! ^_^

Yes, and i know that you can lose weight by playing games! But the limit you lose is 3 pounds, and for some people like me think that it's borring to play games. But if you can't find a treasure box... I always go for that idea! BTW: You can lose 50 pounds with the treasure box!

Neat trick! I never noticed my tamas' weight went down afterward. Maybe it's because I like to keep my tams slim. :p

Latest posts

Back