Who here hates Naturally, Sadie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to like that show alot when I was younger, I think it was pretty cool. And I like how she's obessed with animals <3

Whats wrong with liking nature, may I ask?

Naturally Sadie was one of the few Disney shows I could ever stand, but they had to cancel that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
say what? they still show that weird show?? i though that show was like sooo done!

Naturally Sadie is not really a Disney/American show.

There are Canadian actors who play their roles. Yes, I used to hate it at first... it was quite boring.

But as they got to the second season it started to get more interesting.

Your post was quite rude. Sorry, I could understand if someone said that about Hannah Montana, but either way its still bad.

*Either way, I think the actors in Disney are bad as well. They're a bunch of ditz trying to become famous. Its only 1/7 that would somewhat be lucky.

that show is so fake *blech* i hate it. not to be mean to people who like it though

Why does everyone hate hannah montana? its awesome! Its an infinity times better than naturally, sadie. I cant believe that some ppl like naturally, sadie better than hannah montana. Sry if some ppl think my post was rude. I just havent seen any posts like this about naturally, sadie but theres like tons of posts like this about hannah montana and hannah montana is awesome. Just wanted to express my feelings.

liking animals is good. i like them too. But its just that Sadie's way too obsessed with them. Like this one episode she's like, "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My ancestor was a hunter? I cant believe it! What will i do when that person whos an expert with animals find out? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blah blah blah." I cant stand that show. (no offence to ppl who like the show)

Why does everyone hate hannah montana?
Because people have diffrent opinions about diffrent things, like you dislike Naturally Sadie, some people dislike Hannah Montana, its just the way life goes. If everybody liked the same thing, it would be a boring world.

@ Milieroxursox In your opinion. You don't rule the world, and things you like may be hated by other people. lol

You like Hannah Montanna, I don't but Im not telling you not to watch it! ^.^

Thanks, KC8--

@ Milieroxursox In your opinion. You don't rule the world, and things you like may be hated by other people. lol
You like Hannah Montanna, I don't but Im not telling you not to watch it! ^.^

Thanks, KC8--
i didnt say i ruled the world. Sorry if I offended u, but this person sent me this really mean email saying that if i still like hannah montana I'm a baby and that I should go cry to my mommy. Isnt that meaner than anything I had said? There's tons of posts like this about hannah montana, why dont ppl tell them that they're being rude? And I'm not telling everyone not to watch it. If u like it that's fine. But I dont.

Latest posts

Back