Who here hates Naturally, Sadie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as u dont say hannah montana is so stupid or it sucks or something. Some ppl did say that. I'm sorry if some ppl thought my post was rude. I should have added its ok if u like it or something. Sorry.
Its ok :]

They don't even air it anymore over here. 0_0

I hated it. She was ugly, I hated the show, it was annoying to no end.

I like the Show, Its okay, Like, If I had to rate it i'd be a 6/10 (Hannah Montana, would be an *i*/10)

The Show has its Moments.

I watch it everyday.

Good, But not as Good as Hannah Montana.

But Better than Thats So Raven

Hannah montana and Zoey 101 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Naturally, Sadie. In fact, Hannah Montana's my fav show. Did u read my sig?
It's called an opinion. People like different things. Some people like Hannah Montana, some others don't. Some people like Naturally Saddie, some others don't.

I used to watch Naturally Saddie. It was a great show. I love animals so I could see some of my self is Saddie. They had to cancell it. -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called an opinion. People like different things. Some people like Hannah Montana, some others don't. Some people like Naturally Saddie, some others don't.I used to watch Naturally Saddie. It was a great show. I love animals so I could see some of my self is Saddie. They had to cancell it. -.-
They didn't cancel it. I wish they would. Sometimes I would watch naturally, sadie because there's nothing else on tv or i would watch it to get to That's So Raven. I dont exactly think naturally, sadie is a stupid show. I think its a boring show. There's a difference.

Who here hates Naturally, Sadie. I think its a really dumb show. Sadie's too obssesed with animals and the actors are SO UNTALENTED. And every time I watch that show, it makes me want to cringe. I dont see how anyone can like that show.
Lol your discription reminds me of another show. *cough*HannahMontana*

Yup...

Oh, and no I'm not in to that disney stuff..

Latest posts

Back