Fairly odd baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InuGal86

Reaction score
I want to. in case you don't know it's a nick movie for The fairly odd parents. Cosmo And Wanda have a baby. I think it's a little girl and i really want too see it becaus unlike Zoey 101 part 2, it doesn't give away anything in the previews.

I want to see that. But I think that would be the ending of the show the Fairly odd parents.

wow...i never really thought of that...you might be right... either that or they'll make new episodes with the baby.

Yeah they could but it wouldn't exactley be the same and the fairly odd parents show has been on for like ever they have to end it somehow.

True. and the fact that if they used the baby in new episodes Cosmo And Wanda wouldn't really have time for Timmy.

I just watched a preview of it... it looks like Cosmo has the baby... but it doesn't look like it's theirs.... I think they're baby sitting it for someone. But it's so cute! :mametchi:

oh wait sorry...but...i just saw the previews again and this time cosmo was in a paper dress in the hospital bed holding the baby! weird...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i might watch it. i think i will ^.^ i love the fairly odd parents. it can be sooo stupid at times! xDD

oh wait sorry...but...i just saw the previews again and this time cosmo was in a paper dress in the hospital bed holding the baby! weird...
i know, i does seem a little disturbing tho :huh:

Well Nickelodeon usually twists stuff around and makes it opposite of how things would be in real life in cartoons like that But it is still kind of disturbing.

I want to. in case you don't know it's a nick movie for The fairly odd parents. Cosmo And Wanda have a baby. I think it's a little girl and i really want too see it becaus unlike Zoey 101 part 2, it doesn't give away anything in the previews.
I hope nickolodeon manage to scrape up a UK release. Mind you, since its a tv movie it won't be put on late at night so it comes up on our box the next morning (PM me if you want to know what I'm talking about.). Drat.

Thank you,

:D TamagotchiGirl2007 B)

Latest posts

Back