Fairly odd baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see that. But I think that would be the ending of the show the Fairly odd parents.
It cant be the end because Nickelodeon purchased like...about 20 more episodes and the lucky 777 special (july 7th 2007) was giving clues about the baby. Some of the clues are 1."this is your wish" I think its called...Cosmo and Wanda get in a 'magic fight' and Cosmo turns into a baby saying "I made a poopy" 2. The episode were Timmy throws water baloons at Tootie and he turns into a doll and AJ and Chester pick it up and he bites them and they say "Ow! He bit me!" HINT: Babies poop alot. Babies bite alot. :D

I think i will watch it. everyone on nick is making such a big deal about it so i figured i'd just watch it. F.Y.I i think it looks more like a kick ball than a baby lol -_-

I think i will watch it. everyone on nick is making such a big deal about it so i figured i'd just watch it. F.Y.I i think it looks more like a kick ball than a baby lol -_-
Well they are making a big deal cause this character should be here for the final and seventh season.

I watched it! My brother looked it up online. It's no cancelled. Their is space for 20 more episodes. They are going to fill them in with episodes using baby poof!

You know what Fairly oddparents is right? Well in this episode they have a baby. And it is extremely funny.

I seriously, have not seen that show in years. xD

I dunno. If Nickelodeon went that far as to have Cosmo have the kid, holy crap, we're screwed. O.O So much for teaching wholesome things to kids...:\

I'm probably not going to watch it, considering I have school & work in the day, and at night, well, I like to commit to murder shows. xDD

Latest posts

Back