No Bandai! No!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFeathers

Reaction score
It seems that in their new press release, Bandai had announced that the v5 will be able to grow up into "job" families such as a celebrity, royal or athlete.

This makes me sick. What ever happened to the original Tamagotchis, now they have jobs and families and.. ugh--even pets of their own. This is ridiculous!!!

We need to save the Tama legacy! Everyone who agrees needs to send a letter to Bandai! DOn;t let someone else do it, the more we have they greater chance that they'll listen. Maybe they could manufacture some v1/v2 for us, instead of taking the brand in a new direction... anything!

Personally I think that is cool that the v5 can get a family and if Bandai does make tham be in like royal, sport, etc. catorgarized then so be it

Thats really cool that they made them have pets of their own! I mean if you are playing with your tamagotchi pet then wouldn't you love to play with your tamagotchi pet while its playing with its own pet COOLIO!!

calm down a bit. Not like you can't take care of it anymore. Bandai is just making it so it wont get boring. Would you like to see the same old stuff on every version. Then there would be no sense in making a new version every year or half year. Bandai is trying to make sure the fan wave dosent die out.

calm down a bit. Not like you can't take care of it anymore. Bandai is just making it so it wont get boring. Would you like to see the same old stuff on every version. Then there would be no sense in making a new version every year or half year. Bandai is trying to make sure the fan wave dosent die out.
No, I love how Tamas can get jobs! Don't get me wrong there. It's just that Bandai doesn;t only have to please the new Tama-fans. I fell in love with them when the VERY FIRST ones came out in 1996. NOw, I've had to watch them turn into something crazy... I don't hate the v5, I just wish Bandai would also offer another product alongside it for all of us that don't like it.

On the v5, you can't care for each individual character, and only one Tama goes to play games and stuff. The parents and pets only show up as guest characters, so it's not what I thought it was.

Again, I'm sorry if I offended anybody, that wasn't my intention!

~FlyingFeathers

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the new V5, but i agree with FlyingFeathers: the career in a family is a not a good idea. I hope in a new version totally different from the V5! I love the new V5, but i hope to see V6 in a totally different thing! ^_^

Yeah. They probably just brainstormed and then thought how cute it would be if their popular characters were in a family together.

the familitchi is cool only thing is the dang chain why couldnt we get a key one like in other countries

Chill. Yes, tamagotchis are getting to be more human-like, but we really can't do anything, even if 100 members are e-mailing complaints.

I couldn't disagree with the original author's opinions more. Actual tamagotchi's are converging more and more with the far more intersting manga and anime storylines, which is the only hope they have for a future beyond the V5.

I think if I do get any more Tamagotchi I should just get the current v5 because it's not stuffed with games and jobs. Two things I hated with the v4 was the fact that it was stuffed with games and I didn't like the jobs (more games :eek: )...

I'm just staying neutral about the "Hate V4 and others" issues. I think that people need their own opinion about the new releases and not following other's opinions. Now, it's okay to say that you hate the V4 but what I think is that others should express their opinions rather than to have people mail BanDai. :eek:

*edit:

Again, I'm sorry if I offended anybody, that wasn't my intention!
I'm sure you didn't. Everyone has the right to express their opinion.

I personally don't really like the v5's. I'm more for the old school tams anyway, so the v5 was kinda a letdown. I don't think I'll be buying another one - ever.

BUT, I can see why some people do like them. They're just not for me :(

I couldn't disagree with the original author's opinions more. Actual tamagotchi's are converging more and more with the far more intersting manga and anime storylines, which is the only hope they have for a future beyond the V5.
What do you mean? Tamagotchis have never been involved in manga or storylines of any sort, except for the movie in Japan. :huh:

I'm just upset the Bandai has to keep making newer versions just to rake in more cash. But, I've said enough, and people are getting upset, so maybe we should just close this discussion...

:(

[SIZE=9pt]Personally, I think the idea of raising a Tamagotchi family and the advantage of your Tamagotchi having a job is kind of cool. I know you didn't mean to offend anybody, FlyingFeathers. ;) [/SIZE]

~*MnMztama495*~

I have a v5. I like it, but I have a question. Can the v5 tamas go to school? Like, I want my kids to go to kindergarden! I want them to be smart!

Another question I have: The travel on v5 is limeted it seems. I can't go anywhere but the amusment park! Can I go to other places?

What do you mean? Tamagotchis have never been involved in manga or storylines of any sort, except for the movie in Japan. ^_^
There are about a dozen manga books, a dozen animated epidodes, and the movie. It's not my fault that they've only shown up in Japan so far...

maybe in the next version you should be able to decide whether or not you have a family, and with how many tamas, and if if they go to school, get jobs etc?

instead of just complaining to bandai that you don't like the v5, maybe you should suggest something you think is better, in it's place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back