No Bandai! No!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Bandai is taking tamas in another direction from when they began. However, I think that they are just trying to keep it intresting and have people buy their products.

I think that the V5 is boring and I miss the old tamas. What is Bandai thinking? No offense anyone, that is just my opinion.

I disagree. I like the v5. plus it kinda helps us raise a family. doesn't it? Well that is my opinion.

At first when I saw a topic sort of like this I thought this was all a joke,but after I got my v5 It really made more sense to me.From my realizing the Tamagotchi's where just simple virtual pets that you play with to have fun(these were from 90's),but now Bandai is making them have more meaning and it sucks because it's 10x harder to gain one more Tamagotchi toy and raise considering Bandai wants to be making "schools" and "jobs" in Tamagotchi.

No Bandai!No!
As for the V5's I also agree they don't suck,but their boring.I'm not looking forward to the V5.5;I'll probably just try to look for a V4 or V3.

Last edited by a moderator:
The v5 tamas are good for people who don't have much time on their hands, but still wish to care for a tamagotchi without having to stress over weight and lots of games and things. Plus we still have no idea of what ideas Bandai have for v6 (It there is one, which I suspect will be.) It could be completely different.

I don't mind the v5's. Theres nothing to stop people from playing the v1.

If I may just clear this all up.

The V5.5 will NOT be featuring the return of jobs.

The characters, games, and items are just based around a royal and celebrity theme.

In other words, they're exactly the same as the V5, though with minor differences.

That's all. No need to have a fuss over nothing.

~OM21

Personally I think that is cool that the v5 can get a family and if Bandai does make tham be in like royal, sport, etc. catorgarized then so be it Thats really cool that they made them have pets of their own! I mean if you are playing with your tamagotchi pet then wouldn't you love to play with your tamagotchi pet while its playing with its own pet COOLIO!!
ok..you got very confusing then! :D

kewl thx for the info :angry:

i think its great cause now there more things to do

cause if its the same thing over and over and over and over....

etc.

don't u think tats pretty boring? =\

my first tama was in 2000 it was the first tama 1997 :angry:

i thought it was great :angry: and fun!!!!! but it got boring having the same food

toys and stuff all the time~

and every time i cam e back from school it died =(

in comparison with my V5 my V5 Is The Best more pets , toys u can play games on and

off the internet getting married and stuff.. (etc to much to say xD)

so yea i think its great D:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently Have : v5 ~

. ~

Coming In Mail : v4.5 , v4 ~

. ~

Currently Buying : v3 , v2 , v1 , 1997 Tama ~

. ~

Broken : 1997 Tama ~

My girl friend just got a v5, and while I like concept of 3 pets on one, the lack of games makes it a little less fun. I personally have a v4, and v4.5, which I love. Lots of games, the jobs are cool, lots of characters, the entire IR concept is amazing.

I grew up on the p1 and p2's, and when I got my first v4, I was blown away with the amount of stuff and characters you could access. The website is fun, I love giving presents, the career aspect is cool, and the data link feature is awesome.

The v5's seem easier, but I like the personal level of custimization you can achieve on the 4 and 4.5. I just wish the v4/4.5's had the wider screen like the v5's, I love that huge spacious screen. :lol: :kusatchi:

I think you can see the V5 as the school tamagotchi one... but I like that one ! there are more characters, and th e career thing is just... I like it! ^_^

My girl friend just got a v5, and while I like concept of 3 pets on one, the lack of games makes it a little less fun. I personally have a v4, and v4.5, which I love. Lots of games, the jobs are cool, lots of characters, the entire IR concept is amazing.
I grew up on the p1 and p2's, and when I got my first v4, I was blown away with the amount of stuff and characters you could access. The website is fun, I love giving presents, the career aspect is cool, and the data link feature is awesome.

The v5's seem easier, but I like the personal level of custimization you can achieve on the 4 and 4.5. I just wish the v4/4.5's had the wider screen like the v5's, I love that huge spacious screen. :p :p
the ir communication isnt really that amazing to me its the same with ur tv remote control it uses ir!

I feel like tamagotchi's have steered away from their original concept. When the tamagotchi's first came out it was all about how you take care it. The better you take care of it you get a certain pet and vice versa if you don't take good care of it. I feel that they have focused too much on skill points and bonding that it doesn't matter how you take care of your tamagotchi you are destined to get a particular character or family. I feel that you are right and Bandai should consider going back to the original concept of the Tamagotchi.

I will always love the original tamagotchi the most if especially if they continue to try and add unnecessary concepts.

It seems that in their new press release, Bandai had announced that the v5 will be able to grow up into "job" families such as a celebrity, royal or athlete.
This makes me sick. What ever happened to the original Tamagotchis, now they have jobs and families and.. ugh--even pets of their own. This is ridiculous!!!

We need to save the Tama legacy! Everyone who agrees needs to send a letter to Bandai! DOn;t let someone else do it, the more we have they greater chance that they'll listen. Maybe they could manufacture some v1/v2 for us, instead of taking the brand in a new direction... anything!
Um. No , actually , they can grow to a ninja , large , or petite family.

I don't understand what your talking about. But I can assure you there is nothing to be "sick" about. :)

I sort of like this new job idea, but the old- fashioned V1 or V2 tamas are really cool too. Bandai shouldn't have completely discontinued them, unless they were sure that, in the face of new hi-tech versions, nobody would buy them. Ot at least almost nobody. :angry:

I don't want to be rude or anything but i really do like the V5 a lot. I have a whole bunch of time so i can take care of my tama. I just my V5 today and i think its great. I also really do like the V1, V2, and V3 alot but the V4 and V4.5 I don't exactly like the job part but i still play with mine. I like the V5 because i think the games are fun, i like how you get a family, and i love seeing the tamas evolve. Because there's 3 tamas, it's fun seeing what all 3 will turn into! This is just my opinion, and i know that others may not like the family part also. At first i said, no i don't want t get a V5, I don't like how they added the family! But now i say, i like the V5! Having a family is fun!

My friends got one so i decided to try it out and i loved it! Thats why i got one. ^-^

Thats about it, cya later! =D

Why are you dissin the Tama?

:lol: :D :D :D :D :D :(

P.S. PM ME IF YOU LIKE THE V5

PM ME IF YOU LIKE CLUB PENGUIN

PM ME IF YOU LIKE MIMITCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back