What's your favorite April Fools prank?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

A topic that let's us enjoy each others stories for favorite pranks we have pulled or that we have seen pulled by others... So what is your story?

Grah. D= My family is like, prank-proof. We have a salt grinder, so I can't switch the sugar with salt, etc. Though, this year I taped toilet paper and put a rasin in the toothpaste. I plan to do more when I get done with school...

Lol. My fave joke was the one you played on us today , admin :furawatchi:
Thats one of my favorites to but my favorite is coming to scool with fake bruises and casts and teling everybody I fell down 3 flights of stairs and went to the hospital. It always works. Their all sad only to get a APRIL FOOLS in their face! IT ALWAYS WORKS!!! <_< :unsure: :mellow:

Well there weren't many April Fools pranks at my school. I attempted a few though.

I sticky taped pieces of paper that said "I'm Gay", "Kick Me", "I Farted" and a few other things on to my friend's bags. I manged to get 3 on without them noticing. My friend went half the day with one of them on her bag, and she didn't realise why everyone was kicking her. :wacko:

I also pulled one on my friend Tegan. I said "Tegan... You've got a spider on your back!". Tegan screamed, dropped her bag and ran away. :furawatchi: It didn't take her long to realise it was a prank.

I also had an awsome idea of a prank to pull on some of the snobby people in my classes. I was going to say that they had a cockroach underneath their desks. Last time there was a cockroach there, they yelled and screamed, jumped on the desks and nearly got their heads chopped off by the fans. Though it's not April Fools anymore, I think I'm still going to pull that on them. It will be funny!

And by the way, what prank did Admin pull? I mustn't have been there to see it!

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT IM GOING TO DO WITH MY MOM. SHES ON BEDREST SO WHEN SHE COMES HOME AND SHE'LL WANT WATER SO ILL PUT TONS OF SUGAR IN IT AND PRETEND LIKE I BROKE THE COMPUTER. WAIT I'LL CALL HER NOW AND TELL HER THAT.

i taped a bannana and some cooking spoons on the wall (i put bateryes sticking out of the bannana)

My fav prank is saying to a person that I don't now "I only got 5 days to live." and then when they get a teary-eyed, I screamed "April Fools!" And the run off yelling my head off like Boo from Mario Party 8.

one time at school this kid sprayed invisable ink on me and today theu said in the cafateria they had free cupcakes so I said cool I am going to get one but I forgot it was april fools day and then when I got there there was none wah! they all laughed at me I was crying a lot about 40 students laughed at me I cried that was today

My bestfriend just went out to Florida, and decided to pull a prank on her. =] So we were audio chatting over AIM and I began by telling her, "Hey, Emma, there's like a HUGE dent in your house because 4 cars crashed into it, and now there are a LOAD of police there!"

Then she tells me...

Get ready...

"OMG....are you FOR REAL?!?!"

I realized she was being sarcastic.

Emma continues..."You're so funny. My dad didn't go to Florida with us. He figured he stay at my house, hun."

I THEN realized.."Darn it...my April Fools prank didn't work!!!"

WOW. Whata prank. =]

Well the prank I pulled was when one of my best friends came out of class, I told her that the reason why her crush was away was because he broke his leg severely and was rushed to hospital when he just took one extra week off school because he was going on holidays with his family. Ummm...unfortunately she almost started crying! >.<;

What I was going to do was get an envelope I had saved from a university and put my sister's name on it instead and post it in our letter box with something silly inside. I didn't get to though. =[

"I'm pregnant."

"Me too!"

"BWHAHAHA APRIL FOOLS."

"... No, seriously."

"..."

"Juuust kidding."

i get some whip cream ,tooth paste , anything thats is white and doesnt damage your skin put it on their face and in the morning i just dont tell them nothing until they look at themselves on the mirror

When my friend wasn't looking, i switched her water bottle with a bottle full of white vinger. It was hillarious! Especialy when she spit it out all over my other unlucky friend who was sitting right in front of her xD

*BaBi*

i taped a peice of paper to the inside of the cupboard hat said

"i don't like pie....

APRIL FOOLS!!!!"

my dad found it, and i said

"that's me....usin' the old noggin"

and he says

"as what, a doorstop?"

best. prank. ever.

[SIZE=7pt]Asking someone out, as a joke, and seeing what they say.[/SIZE]

If they say yes, oh man.. thats not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back