What's your favorite April Fools prank?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was eight when a boy called Andrew in my class pulled a classic prank. We were to swimming at the school pool that day and he said we couldn't swim cos' vandallists come and wrecked the pool. I was like, "Really! OMG!!"

And I love it when people try to prank me and I'm like, "I said white rabbits, you know!!"

xx Chrissy

Just say your Tamagotchi died to your friends, keep a sad face... And when they turn around, say "APRIL FOOL'S!"

My ear has hurt lately so I told my brother I was staying home. My mom helped. I asked her if I was, she said yes, and my bro fell for it!

He deserved it, he pranked me!

Well my sis did this but it was my idea. Well she wrote "Kick me" On a bit of paper then put glue on the back of it. Then she hugged my dad to stick the paper on his back so for the rest of the morning he was out with a kick me on his back. Then eventually we told him XD

I told my dad i got a 6 out of 100 on my math Finals :mellow:

And he was cussing and screamig, and I said, APRIL FOOLS!

Yep, he was laughing hysterically.

i pretended to hate my friend for a day i was like "god! y did u do that?!" aqnd shes like"do what" and im like "u no what u did!! *grunts*" *stomps away* lol she tottaly fell 4 it

Hehe memories.

I would spread chunky peanut butter over the toilet seat so when someone

gets up in the night to go to the restroom they would sit in the peanut butter

thinking its cow crud.

hee hee :kusatchi:

my friend swapped my desk around at school in the morning... and i didn't realize till morning tea! :blink:

I had the bestest prank ever 2 or so days ago LOL. What i did, is I put a TEXAS PEA( REALY REALY REALY HOT PEPPER) in my freinds sandwich. XD lol he screamed like a squirrel in a blender. :(

We did a few pranks at school. We go into our friends locker , took out everything then replaced it with half a onion and a few 'guy' magazines.

We put salt in our friends water bottle just before p.e.

Our teacher left the room and we set the clocks forward 20 minutes and set alarms on the computers. What a noise that was.

I had a post it stuck on my back saying 'Eat me'

i 'fell' down the stairs and said i thought i broke my leg, jumped up 'April fools' Its quite fun pretending to fall down stairs...

This is a topic that let's us enjoy each others stories for favorite pranks we have pulled or that we have seen pulled by others... So what is your story?
Well this wasn't exactly an April Fool's joke, it was actually done in Late April, early May by me. First of all, I got a rotten egg and left it in a bowl with vinegar in it. I let it rest for a couple of weeks and then one recent night, well, on Tuesday, after a couple of weeks before I went to bed I took it out. I thought it would be bouncy by then. I told my brother to bounce it off the floor [bad mistake! :huh: ]. You were meant to hard-boil it and I had forgotten to and it was a raw rotten egg and you know what happened next [don't you?] It went all over the place by an accident and my brother had to clean it. My mum saw me do it and I had to clean it up. My brother went down to get changed and I had to apologise to him. Luckily, my dad was away into listen to music and my mum never told him, but my brother did and he never cared about it. Anyway, we saw the comincal side and forgot all about it. Three days after the accident, my brother's PJs still smell like stinking, mouldy, vinegary old, horrible, rotten eggs[eew! :( :D ] I promised I would never do it ever again! :) [after all, there are plenty of upsides in life, aren't there?]. That my friends, is how my story of my favourite April fool's day joke goes.

*Please don't go and try that dirty, rotten accidental joke on anyone, even if they aren't allergic to egss, ok?, it's soo accidental and hateful, you could get into a lot of trouble, and I was lucky because I escaped a grounding*

Thanks for reading! :D

Have a happy April Fools day in 2009! :D

---------------------------

619inurhouse

I told Mother there was a caterpillar on the ground and she screamed bloody murder. (Very scared of caterpillars ;) ) Then she got mad and told me that she hates April Fools and stormed off and read one of her medical journals.. :p

Chatterbox

I told Mother there was a caterpillar on the ground and she screamed bloody murder. (Very scared of caterpillars ;) ) Then she got mad and told me that she hates April Fools and stormed off and read one of her medical journals.. ;)
Chatterbox
Lol! :p That was a good one! :p

[SIZE=14pt]I pulled a prank on my friend. I ordered some fake gum with a roach on it. So I came to school. And at resses and ask my friend if she wanted some gum. And she said yes. so she pullecon peice out. And there was a fake roach on it. So she screamed like bloody merder. And ran away. It was halarious. [/SIZE] :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
We put a sticky note on the bottom of my teachers note and flipped her screen sideways. She freaked out. It as hilarious.

When I was in really little, in preschool to be exact, I told my mom (who came to school) that there was a giant peanut butter monster behind her... I WAS 4!!!!

Overall, I have not done any real April Fools jokes before... it's sad :huh:

The old wopee cushion trick! it's a classic.
Agreed pure classic XD! LOL I remember when I was little I broke our whoopie cushion I put water in it and stapled the end of it and sat on it all hard and stuff and it popped and my butt was wet XD my mom thought I wet/dodo myself XD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Filling oreo cookies with toothpaste. HAHA, its hilarious!^O^

Well one time my friend took an oreo cookie and took out the cream and put in toothpaste instead then gave it to her little 7 year old brother. He took a bite out of it and shes like APRIL FOOLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back