your fave diamond/pearl pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

runescape mystery123

Reaction score
Well... my fave pokemon is mime jr. and raichu... i have 32 mime jr. and 12 raichu... i nicknamed my 3 fave mime jr.... Mimmy, Mimenson and Nimm... my #1 fave is Nimm, a girl. she won normal rank cute and the great rank cute contests. she lvl 16 though, my 3 fave raichu is nicknamed, chui, venus, and sinnoh. my #1 fave is chui... it a japenese word... i think it so cute, she a grl.she won normal rank tough contest. i also have 1 fave pokemon... my dialga. it not boy or grl...>.< XXXD it name is... well... dialga lol. my cousins fave pokemon is a gengar. he has a rare pokemon rotom. it adorable. he has 2. but he want my lvl 63 empoleon for a rotom. i told him no but he gave me crap... :furawatchi: i have 421 pokemon cards 308 are from 3 yrs ago and the rest are from this year:p ... so give me info plzzzzzzz... i wanna know about ppl and their pokemon... thx 4 ur time... until next time...

o.o"

Well, I have a lot of favorite Pokemon! :]

But...I guess if I were to name my top three(That I own)~

Raichu - Nickname: Pika

Salamance - Nickname: Mence

Swampert - Nickname: Muddy

I've owned them all for a very long time!

(Like three years. :0)

Meh top three that I own:

1.Cressy/ Cresselia

2. Hunny/Huntail

3.Dialga/Palkia (xD)

yea, i wish pokemon were real...i might get pearl version and both of the pokemon explorers ot time and the pokemon explorers of darkness.

Eevee, definitly.

And, Shinx. I breed them, and currently have:

Shinx: 32

Luxio: 12

Luxray: 4

yo, i LOVE pokemon, i mean super LOVE pokemon, i love all ledgedaries plez trade w/ me! isuper love manaphy, mew,and celebi,plus i also like jiratchi man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fave is LUCARIO! by the way, for all of you who don't know, my avvie is a shiny lucario

Shall post again xD

Eevee is my favorite, but I also like/love:

Shinx

Celebi

Riolu

Porygon/2/3

Ho-oh

Lugia

Vulpix!

And of course, my other favorites are the evolutions of Eevee:

Flareon

Jolteon

Vaporeon

Espeon

Umbreon

Glaceon

Leafeon

^^^^^

Faves

Corsola, Mawile, Spoink, Swablu, Raichu, Chimecho, Mantyke, and Riolu :3

I hate all legendaries, though D:

I love Shinx. They look so cuddly, that is, if they don't confuse you. :)

I'm not so sure why, but I just like them. Luxray looks so muscular and strong.... it's hard not to like 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back