your fave diamond/pearl pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D: wtfz?! Deoxys?!
Now I know for sure your a hack0rz! T.T
why did u do that i have 1. and i can change it to attack form, speed form, defence form and the other 2 that i forgot... and if you wanna know hot to change them, you go to veilstone city and have deoxy in your party and go to the meteorites and stand in front of them and press a button...... duhh.

Eevee, definitly.And, Shinx. I breed them, and currently have:

Shinx: 32

Luxio: 12

Luxray: 4
if you have a wii, spend ten bucks and get Pokemon ranch, and put all them shinx's in it, and you canh have a massive breeding SHINX RANCH!! annd my faves are: prepare fir a LONG list.

eevee

all evolutions OF eevee

azelf

celebi

pichu pikachu and raichu

dialga

piplup

treeko

chrmander

charizard

riolu lucario

deoxys

rayquaza

GIBLE!!!

gabite

garchomp

beldum, whatever the second elolution is( i havent played emerald a awhile) and metagross

mime jr

bonsly

bagon

vulpix

ninetales

and gengar hauter and ghostly ghastly!

sorry for the long post, but it DOES say post your fave. and tese are my fave'S. If i had to pick one it would be eevee.

Shinx. As soon as I saw that thing on Serebii 2 years ago. I realized I must have one. o_o

I love a couple of Pokemon:

Turtwig!!!

Torterra

Vulpix ^.^ (I had ONE card of him and someone stole it ;) )

Pikachu

Yeah. Some of these pokemon are really bad when it comes to battle, but they are all so cute! ^.^

I'll give u a Phione egg for Darkrai. Please go in wifi this Saturday at 5:00 pm eastern standard time zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back