Hannah montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi567

Reaction score
i like miley better but i like some of the hannah montana songs that have a meaning to it like lifes what you make it and nobodys perfect

dont get my siggy and what i just wrote mixed up when i say hannah montana rox i mean hannah montana the tv show

Of course I do! B) Did u see my siggy? xD I can't say I'm obssessed because I dont think I am. I dont have ANY Hannah Montana stuff, not even a poster (even though I REALLY want one). I wouldn't go out of my way to buy Hannah Montana books/DVDs or accesories. But I talk about Hannah Montana nearly everyday so everyone THINKS I'm obssessed, but I'm really not.

I think Miley's a better actress than singer. Her voice is okay, nothing special. :) I like MOST of her songs, though some of them are getting on my nerves (like I can't STAND the song Old Blue Jeans). :D I love her show, though I dont have TV anymore. :D I'll be getting it soon though. =)

^I agree. You took all the words right out of my mouth! Even the poster thing. xD But I do have Tv. I hope you get yours back soon! ;-)

^I agree. You took all the words right out of my mouth! Even the poster thing. xD But I do have Tv. I hope you get yours back soon! ;-)
Aw thanx. :D You don't have a poster of Hannah Montana either? oh. I do have her CD (even though it's from the library) and I have all her songs on my MP3. :D

What's ur favourite Hannah Montana song and which ones don't you like, Tamagirl? My favourite songs by her are See You Again, One in a Million, We Got The Party, and East Northumberland High. The songs by her I dont like are Old Blue Jeans, Bigger Than Us, Let's Dance, Start All Over (which I kinda HATE :angry: ), and Clear. The only reason I dont like the Miley songs (I like very few of the Miley songs) is because they're ALL about her having boyfriends/crushes/breaking up with boyfriends and that is getting on my very last nerve! :angry: Doesn't Miley have things better to do with her life than write about her boyfriends all day? :angry: That's the only thing I dont like about her though. (strange. Now I have something not to like about Miley Cyrus. :eek: Never happened before) I LOVE the Hannah songs though. :D

Of course I do! :eek: Did u see my siggy? xD I can't say I'm obssessed because I dont think I am. I dont have ANY Hannah Montana stuff, not even a poster (even though I REALLY want one). I wouldn't go out of my way to buy Hannah Montana books/DVDs or accesories. But I talk about Hannah Montana nearly everyday so everyone THINKS I'm obssessed, but I'm really not.
I think Miley's a better actress than singer. Her voice is okay, nothing special. :angry: I like MOST of her songs, though some of them are getting on my nerves (like I can't STAND the song Old Blue Jeans). :angry: I love her show, though I dont have TV anymore. :angry: I'll be getting it soon though. =)
Wow. O_O I feel the irony here.

I hate HM, and I have a Hannah Montana book.

You love HM and you don't.

xP No really, this is ridiculously ironic.

I... I really don't like her.

If you want my reasoning, Pm me, but you asked for it.

I'm not going to post a hate flame to start a cyber war. Nope, not this time.

Im not obessed, but Im kinda mad at the doll companies for making the Hannah doll with a fat face xD My fav songs are Old Blue Jeans, See You Again, Rockstar, and Nobody's Perfect. I dislikeStrat All Over, ALOT!

i kinda like start all over. but its sooooo random i mean when shes doing the macerina (sort of) theres a astronaut and a few things i cant remember. but still .....

Ugh....

*slams head on the wall*

My personal opinion is that I can't stand her. Not that she is a bad singer/horrible actress, but that her show just isn't my time, & neither is her singing to the point where I just hate it. >.>

If she sang songs that I like, & sang them slightly different, than they would be okay.

Im also really glad that she didn't stick w/ that country music thing. "Best of Both Worlds" was too popular. 0_0

Aw thanx. :furawatchi: You don't have a poster of Hannah Montana either? oh. I do have her CD (even though it's from the library) and I have all her songs on my MP3. :furawatchi:
What's ur favourite Hannah Montana song and which ones don't you like, Tamagirl? My favourite songs by her are See You Again, One in a Million, We Got The Party, and East Northumberland High. The songs by her I dont like are Old Blue Jeans, Bigger Than Us, Let's Dance, Start All Over (which I kinda HATE :furawatchi: ), and Clear. The only reason I dont like the Miley songs (I like very few of the Miley songs) is because they're ALL about her having boyfriends/crushes/breaking up with boyfriends and that is getting on my very last nerve! :furawatchi: Doesn't Miley have things better to do with her life than write about her boyfriends all day? :furawatchi: That's the only thing I dont like about her though. (strange. Now I have something not to like about Miley Cyrus. :furawatchi: Never happened before) I LOVE the Hannah songs though. :furawatchi:
My favorite hannah songs are Rockstar, One in a Million, We Got the party, and Nobody's Perfect. My fav 'Miley' song is (I've only heard part of it...)See you again. I agree. I really don't like Start All Over. I don't even get it. I hate when I don't get a song. :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Yes I agree...again...like every one of her Miley songs are about love. Which can get a little old. >.>

I don't like Hannah Montana. The song See You Again is actually pretty good. I like a Hannah Montana song...O.O

I have reasons why I don't like her, but I won't post them. It might offend people. Sorry if you're offended by this, I just don't like her. :]

My favorite hannah songs are Rockstar, One in a Million, We Got the party, and Nobody's Perfect. My fav 'Miley' song is (I've only heard part of it...)See you again. I agree. I really don't like Start All Over. I don't even get it. I hate when I don't get a song. :hitodetchi: ;)
Yes I agree...again...like every one of her Miley songs are about love. Which can get a little old. >.>
So old. >.< I dont like Start All Over either. I get it though. It's about her breaking up with a boyfriend and starting all over. Once again, a Miley song about love. Seriously, if I have to hear one more song she writes about LOVE, I'll loose it. >.<

I really like See You Again though, and I dont know why. :unsure: It is, after all, a Miley song about love. The only Miley songs I like are See You Again, East Northumberland High, Right Here, and I Miss You. I Miss You is the ONLY Miley song that doesn't talk about love. I pretty much hate all the other Miley songs. They are REALLY annoying. I like MOST of the Hannah songs. ;) At least they dont talk about love all the time.

I'm actually a big fan of hers... I am excited about her new album and I have been to one of her concerts. She's amazing! :hitodetchi:

I don't get why so many people hate her. A lot of people here on other HM threads are all like "ZOHMG!!1! HNNAH MNTANAA OMG H8 H8 [instert spazzing and panic attack here]".

I personally think she rocks. :unsure:

I'm not all too obsessed, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually a big fan of hers... I am excited about her new album and I have been to one of her concerts. She's amazing! :hitodetchi:
I don't get why so many people hate her. A lot of people here on other HM threads are all like "ZOHMG!!1! HNNAH MNTANAA OMG H8 H8 [instert spazzing and panic attack here]".

I personally think she rocks. :unsure:

I'm not all too obsessed, though.
Same here. ;) You've been to one of her concerts?!? Cool. I haven't. I really want to though. Did you get to touch her hand? xD

She's gonna have a new album? ;) I didn't know that.

Ehh, she's okay.

I like the TV show, and some of her songs are actually pretty good. ^^

Don't have any HM stuff, like posters and accesories or anything, though.

~StrawberryRaspberryLipgloss

Ugh no.

I wish her voice box would be ripped out >.<

The show seems fake, her 'talent' seems fake. All around, to me, she's fake.

She's gotten popular to a disgusting extent. You can't go to any store without seeing her face. She's been whored across the world and it's getting way too over played.

Latest posts

Back