Hannah montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh no.I wish her voice box would be ripped out >.<

The show seems fake, her 'talent' seems fake. All around, to me, she's fake.

She's gotten popular to a disgusting extent. You can't go to any store without seeing her face. She's been whored across the world and it's getting way too over played.
xD

You go Sweet Kandi.

I really like her perfume, too. Very fruity. :eek:
YOU'VE. GOT. TO. BE. KIDDING. ME.

Bags, perfume, cheap hats, body products, towels, her own line of advertising clothing, what next? Her own furniture line? o.o

YOU'VE. GOT. TO. BE. KIDDING. ME.
Bags, perfume, cheap hats, body products, towels, her own line of advertising clothing, what next? Her own furniture line?o.o
Lol. :eek: I have to admit they are going a little too far with the Hannah Montana products. They even have those LCD tv things. o.o

I would like at least ONE Hannah Montana product though. I dont have any.

Lol. :eek: I have to admit they are going a little too far with the Hannah Montana products. They even have those LCD tv things. o.o
I would like at least ONE Hannah Montana product though. I dont have any.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

All I really want is a poster. I almost bought one but I didn't like it. She looked to young in the picture.

Ugh no.I wish her voice box would be ripped out >.<

The show seems fake, her 'talent' seems fake. All around, to me, she's fake.

She's gotten popular to a disgusting extent. You can't go to any store without seeing her face. She's been whored across the world and it's getting way too over played.
I couldn't agree more, with you on that one.

~ChibiMuffins

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw one of there T.V.'s at Toy R Us around Christmas timeI was liek *o.o* "Walks away twitching"
There are also trading cards! OMFG! My sister got them... Now to get the lighter. >;D

~ChibiMuffins

She can go.

ugh, im not even gonna say it. I went into TOYS 'R' us and on one wall where hannah montanna stuff was being sold there were like 4589084305943 posters of her on the wall covering it. This is me

O___________X _almost throwing up because seeing 4589084305943 hannah montanna's.

I really don't like Hannah Montana x.x

Whenever I see her picture it makes me cringe and whenever I hear her songs I want to rip off my ears. seriously.

My obsessed cousin turned her lifesize doll into a replica of Miley. Its so scary...

I just wanna tie that doll--no the real one to a tree and light it on fire so the world won't suffer anymore >.<

Latest posts

Back