Cheesiotchi?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi in da house

Reaction score
Ok according to the wikia list of tamagotchi characters,which can be found by typing "cheesiotchi" in Google and then clicking on the one and only result ,there is a secret V4 adult called cheesiotchi,which is apparently extremeley rare and does not appear in any character charts.???Your guess is as good as mine!Do any of you tamagotchi experts like binary know anything about this? :D

I have never, ever heard of this. But let me search it in now....

It says that there is no page titled "Cheesiotchi"

Wait... never mind! I thought you said type it in wikipedia. But I searched it in Google, and it went to Tamagotchi Wikia. But it does not have any info about this secret character. it may be fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you type it in on google? And dont use the speech marks just type in cheesiotchi

I searched it in Google, and it went to Tamagotchi Wikia. But it does not have any info about this secret character. it may be fake.

Wait... never mind! I thought you said type it in wikipedia. But I searched it in Google, and it went to Tamagotchi Wikia. But it does not have any info about this secret character. it may be fake.
Just go on to the wikia page then scroll down till it says v4 adults then you will find it

Oh! now I see it. I really dont think it is real, because people can just go on it and edit anything. I think it is just something to get tamagotchi fans all mixed up.

I too have heard of this, but don't know wether it is true.

An extremely rare and healthy tomagotchi, not listed on the official site, which resembles cheese.
That is the quote from Tama Wikia. I know, they spelt tamagotchi wrong... :D

If it wasn't metioned in the growth chart, than I don't think it is ture, however it is a secret character...hence the "secret" part :(

It says Extremely rare and healthy tamagotchi, so people start up you version 4's!!! B)

probably a fake because first of all the names are japanese or something and cheese isnt called cheese in japanese

is someone willing to debug thier v4 to see if this is real or fake if they find it in debug mode then post a pic I cant cause i dont have a v4... other wise I would .... :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :D :pochitchi: B) :D

In the wiki article it says:

This Cheesiotchi is only gotten through Kuchipatchi. Once obtained, take the best care of Kuchipatchi points and equal out 100 points in each categories; Intelligence, Fashion and Kindness. Cheesiotchi will live until a ripe age of 75 if gotten. If married off, the baby will always evolve into Memetchi, Mametchi or Kuchipatchi and then into the secret character regardless of points.
I have two version 4's so I am willing to debug or test out the "Wiki" theory. :(

In the wiki article it says:

I have two version 4's so I am willing to debug or test out the "Wiki" theory. :(
It would so helpful if you debug a V4 now so please if you can can you debug it?

It would so helpful if you debug a V4 now so please if you can can you debug it?
Yes, of course!

Now let me find out just how to do that with clear instructions.... :(

Yes, of course!
Now let me find out just how to do that with clear instructions.... :(
You can find decent debugging instructions by typing in pixel mood debugging into google. :wacko: Good luck!

You can find decent debugging instructions by typing in pixel mood debugging into google. :( Good luck!
Oh ok, thanks alot!

I am just finding it aswell as find the screw driver set...*rumages*

This may take a while... :wacko:

Oh ok, thanks alot!
I am just finding it aswell as find the screw driver set...*rumages*

This may take a while... :wacko:
oh thats ok!I'll be on for a few more hours,if it will take that long! :( :ph34r:

I can't do it!

The screws are too tight and my dad say's the screw driver I am using is wrong!!

This may take really long... sorry! :(

I can't do it!
The screws are too tight and my dad say's the screw driver I am using is wrong!!

This may take really long... sorry! :(
If you are allowed you can use a sharp knife to unscrew them but let your dad do it

If you are allowed you can use a sharp knife to unscrew them but let your dad do it
I have done it!!! ( taked the screws off!!)

but there is no debug panel what so ever!!??!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back