Cheesiotchi?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such character as Cheesiotchi.

I run Tamagotchi Wikia, and I have removed all references Cheesiotchi.

~OM21

~OM21
Finally!!!

We have the real answer, so all of this was a waste of time!!! :(

I have a connection.

Finally!!!
We have the real answer, so all of this was a waste of time!!! :(

I have a connection.
Sorry about you having to waste you and your dads time.But its wierd that your tanagotchi connection doesn't have a debug panel,every connection should have one!

Sorry about you having to waste you and your dads time.But its wierd that your tanagotchi connection doesn't have a debug panel,every connection should have one!
Actually, I opened it up further and it has a debug panel, however, I think some soldering is needed and my dad has a solder!! It must be for the european versions?

But personally, I don't want to solder anything just incase something happens! :(

I think that is enough debugging for me! Unless a new experiment is open... :wacko:

And it wasn't wasting any of our time! It was quite fun actually!

Also, I have this message from bandai:

Thank you for your enquiry below.
I have spoken with our Marketing team and they advise this is not a

real

Tamagotchi Character.

Sorry,  it looks like someone has placed a joke on Wikipedia.

Regards

Customer Services

BANDAI UK
I wrote in to them just to officialy check!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I have this message from bandai:

I wrote in to them just to officialy check!
Now, we have answers. Thank you, for contacting bandai. ^^ I have just tested wiki theory, I had kuchipatchi, it had 100 in each... it was now8, and it still hasnt evolved. Now, I raised my kuchis social, wait, its evolving! Hold on... Its just nonbiritchi.

Ok according to the wikia list of tamagotchi characters,which can be found by typing "cheesiotchi" in Google and then clicking on the one and only result ,there is a secret V4 adult called cheesiotchi,which is apparently extremeley rare and does not appear in any character charts.???Your guess is as good as mine!Do any of you tamagotchi experts like binary know anything about this? :lol:
It'd not on the charater chart because it's so rare... It's an even more secret character than the others! That's why you do normally see these kind of characters on the chart... :ph34r: , i didn't even know it existed!

~OM21
Oh, so i posted that message for nothing, oh well, i'm am sure everyone will understand... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back