Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Whats your all time favorite Pokemon? You can only choose one! D=

Mine would HAVE to be.... Bayleef! I wish my screen name was Bayleef Lover! But I'm almpost at 500 posts and have RPs going right now =( But Bayleef is just soo cute I don't even remember why it's my favorite! But it is <33

*edit* arg I posted that in here instead of my RP! D= sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite Pokemon is...GLALIE! :D

I know, weird, right? But I love how Glalie is just the 'face Pokemon' and doesn't really care how ugly it is, kind of like me. Plus, Glalie is one of Ash's Pokemon, which is cool. -_-

Love,

CB

Bayleef is also one of Ash's Pokemon. =D Its best cuz it never evolved into Meganium! I'm playing Crystal right now and I kinda wish I never let my Bayleef evolve! D= At the time I didn't have an everstone =(

hey yo! i loooove mew! i used AR(action replay) to get it on pokemon diamond and did you know that there is gonna be a pokemon platinum.

Oh, it's so hard to decide...

Hm, I love Eevee, but either Umbreon or Espeon are my favorites.

Yeah, Umbreon and Espeon. :3

and I like Zapdos, too.

I LOVE Mew ^-^ I also like Vaporeon, Eevee, and the Legendary Birds. OH! And the Legendary Trio(Mespirit, Azelf, and Uxie).

-Mew

hey yo! i loooove mew! i used AR(action replay) to get it on pokemon diamond and did you know that there is gonna be a pokemon platinum.
Ummm.... you do know that you can just catch a Mew using the Mew Glitch on Pokemon Yellow then trade it to Pokemon LR or FR and then to Diamond/Pearl right? It's just a glitch that lets you catch a Lvl 7 Mew. No AR needed.

And yeah I know there's going to be Platinum, but I'm not getting it.

I also love the cute Pokemon! In fact, when I play Pokemon, the only Pokemon that I'd actually train are cute ones! I hate ugly ones! D=< I don't care how powerful they might be if they're ugly I might catch them but I won't train it (I catch each Pokemon in the game, but only train 5 or 6. Plus I get stones to evolve them and get all the babies too. I've got almost all the babies in Pokemon Crystal, just one more, and thats the egg I'm carrying around in my party.

In general most boys would choose something that looks 'cool' such as Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Rayquaza, Lucario, Mewtwo or Groudon. Girls would choose something cute such as Pikachu, Bayleef and Eevee. Wierder girls who like loads of Death Note and perverted fanfics (*ugh*) would choose something dark and gothic, yet feminine like Umbreon or Espeon.

Mine personally is Natu since it's intelligent. I know most people think Natu is horrid, lame or boring, but I adore it.

Absol or Honchkrow. I don't like any of the legendaries, aside from Celebi. They're all too disformed and are too powerful to be useful, aside from Regigigas. (Slow Start=Fail.)

In general most boys would choose something that looks 'cool' such as Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Rayquaza, Lucario, Mewtwo or Groudon. Girls would choose something cute such as Pikachu, Bayleef and Eevee. Wierder girls who like loads of Death Note and perverted fanfics (*ugh*) would choose something dark and gothic, yet feminine like Umbreon or Espeon.
Mine personally is Natu since it's intelligent. I know most people think Natu is horrid, lame or boring, but I adore it.
That was a bit rude ;~;

But in my case, accurate.

>.<

My favorites are Eevee, espeon, and umbreon.

Hit the nail on the head.

Ok.... so what if most girls like the cute Pokemon? You choose what you like and we girls will choose what we like. Get over it. Nobody cares what you think. Plus Bayleef is also very strong and Eevee can turn into some cute Pokemon who are extremely strong like Espeon.

I have many, not just one specific.

What I like mostly are the Ghost, Electric and Dark Types.

Why? I don't really know, it's just the way I am.

But, I prefer Duskull, Haunter or Murkrow. Or in other words, I also like Luxio, Luxray, Meowth, Umbreon, Ninetales, Smeargle, and many others.

So, just one? Nah. To hard to choose one. If I had to, it would be one of those three I mentioned before.

I also love Luxio and both its evolutions! Luxio is soo cute! Plus what it evolves into are cute. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back