Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In general most boys would choose something that looks 'cool' such as Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Rayquaza, Lucario, Mewtwo or Groudon. Girls would choose something cute such as Pikachu, Bayleef and Eevee. Wierder girls who like loads of Death Note and perverted fanfics (*ugh*) would choose something dark and gothic, yet feminine like Umbreon or Espeon.
Mine personally is Natu since it's intelligent. I know most people think Natu is horrid, lame or boring, but I adore it.
Rude much?

I like those Eevee evolutions, but that doesn't mean I am wierd (even though I am...).

I've never read Death Note, too.

You can't just group people together like that.

~~~

I have another favorite:

Arcanine.

<33

Ok.... so what if most girls like the cute Pokemon? You choose what you like and we girls will choose what we like. Get over it. Nobody cares what you think. Plus Bayleef is also very strong and Eevee can turn into some cute Pokemon who are extremely strong like Espeon.
Excuse me, but you've answered to my post already in a sensible manner, please don't reply again just to cause trouble. No one cares what you think either.

shs: Sorry, it's just there's a girl like that a know - in fact a lot of girls I know.

In general most boys would choose something that looks 'cool' such as Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Rayquaza, Lucario, Mewtwo or Groudon. Girls would choose something cute such as Pikachu, Bayleef and Eevee. Wierder girls who like loads of Death Note and perverted fanfics (*ugh*) would choose something dark and gothic, yet feminine like Umbreon or Espeon.
Mine personally is Natu since it's intelligent. I know most people think Natu is horrid, lame or boring, but I adore it.
Yeah? Watch how feminine my Umbreon is when it kicks your Natu's butt!

Jeez dude, don't be sexist. I like Arcues over Mew, and Mew over you. :)

In other terms, I'm totally with you on the intelligent! I LURV INTELLIGENT THINGS!! xD ~~!! <33

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, but you've answered to my post already in a sensible manner, please don't reply again just to cause trouble. No one cares what you think either.
shs: Sorry, it's just there's a girl like that a know - in fact a lot of girls I know.
I never said people cared what I thought.

Shinx

Chimchar

Infernaip

Monferno

Treeko

Wigglytuff (Leader of poekmon dugeon explorers of time guild)

Jigglypuff

Machoke

Machop

Wow I got alot but for my fave I have to say Chimchar cute and strong xD

OMG, how the heck do you beat Wigglytuff on PMD 2? He's really tuff! x3

hey yo! i loooove mew! i used AR(action replay) to get it on pokemon diamond and did you know that there is gonna be a pokemon platinum.
Yes it is said to be released in US around Fall 2K9.

My favorite Pokémon would be Bronzong.

I have him equipped with power attacks =D.

Gyro Ball would be awesome if it didn't have that 'the slower the user the greater the damage' thing. >.>

Ever since Bronzor came along, he is my favorite.

My Pokemon ranch has a bunch of them :(

Yeah? Watch how feminine my Umbreon is when it kicks your Natu's butt!
Jeez dude, don't be sexist. I like Arcues over Mew, and Mew over you.  :(

In other terms, I'm totally with you on the intelligent! I LURV INTELLIGENT THINGS!! xD ~~!! <33
I agree with Crystal.

My favorite would have to be Chatot (you can teach it to copy you, even if you swear. XP) and Cresselia.

Out of all pokemon, Alakazam. Very useful indeed, though low on defences. He's super smart, and blows machamp and gengar right outta the water! Out of the legends? Lugia! Lugia rocks, she can beat the Lati twins any day she wants to! (They say Lugia might be related to the Lati wins.) Brown and Gold and Blue and Silver Forever! Psychic is my favorite type of pokemon because they make great special sweepers, and that can come in handy since many trainers put Fighting types on their team, and since the Psychic is usually faster, it can deal super effective damage faster before the Fighting type can make a physical move that may knock out the Psychic pokemon if it had not moved first. Their only downside is that they are very weak to dark types but some of Psychics have a second type that cancels this out, like steel (Metagross and Bronzong).

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
PIKACHU!!! I always LOVED Pikachu since I was like 5 years old or sumthing. (Im 13 now :3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back