My log about a newly renewed v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timagotchi

Reaction score
Hi! I am using my tamagotchi again after a long time of battery run-out. My mom got some new batteries and my v4.5 is up and working again! I didn`t start posting this log until my tama turned into a grown up. Here are her stats:

Name:Cathy

Type:Zukyutchi

Weight:43 lbs.

Training:2

Funny Skills:58

Gorgeous Skills:38

Spiritual Skills:60

Generation:1st

She should really lose some weight, and I need to train her a little more, but I keep her pretty happy and full most of the time. She just graduated a little while ago and I keep getting job offers that I don`t want. I am waiting for a book icon. Well, thats the end of this post. I`ll keep you updated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again! I asked my sister if I could write a little about her tama and she agreed. It`s also a grown up. Here are her tama`s stats:

Name:Sonu

Type:primatchi

Weight:53

Training:3

Funny Skills:44

Gorgeous Skills:23

Spiritual Skills:21

They have a lot in common. Same gender, same age, same generation. She wants me to put

these stickers: ;) :( ;) :) . Sonu graduated too, but hasn`t gotten any job offers yet. Bye for now!

This morning Cathy got a job as a nurse. The games kinda confusing, but I think I have the hang of it now. Sonu still dosen`t have one yet. And guess what? The king came and gave me a fishing rod!! Also, the info on my toy said that Cathy is 5 Tama Years old! :wacko: Oh, wait! I think she wants to say something! Ok, this is what she says:

Cathy:

Hi! I`m Cathy. My house (you call it a Tamagotchi toy) has a green patterned background and the buttons, star antennae, and screen outline are purple. I`m really glad to meet you!

My best friend is a Primatchi named Sonu (she belongs to my owner`s sister) and we visit each other a lot. I used a pencil to write a rough draft of a short story and I will buy another one to write the final copy! My owner says she will post it when I`m done. If you have any questions or comments for me or my owner, just send a PM! I will answer them all. Well, I have to work on my story now. Bye!

Me again:

Well, thats my tamagotchi for you. And I really would apreciate some PMs. I`ll try to post her story soon. See you later!! ;)

Nothing really happened today except that I beat the game called "Shapes". :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :lol: It`s really hard! My sister`s tama is on pause alot `cause she`s at ballet camp this week. So anyway, here are Cathy`s stats:

Type:Zukyutchi

Weight:38 lbs.

Funny Skills:62

Gorgeous Skills:52

Spiritual Skills:95

Cathy is still working on the story she mentioned in the last post. I think it`s about a misfit tamagotchi. She likes writing moral stories. Well thats about it. I`ll keep you posted. Bye!

Wow! 32 views! Thanks so much you guys are the best! Anyway, the matchmaker came today and offered Cathy a husband but she refused. It looked like it was always panicking. Also, I found out some shocking news. Cathy isn`t a Zukyutchi! I found that out on tamatown. If she`s not a Zukyutchi, then what is she?!?!?!? :rolleyes: I have absolutely no idea. Anyway here are her stats:

Type:Unknown

Weight:37 lbs.

Funny Skills:62

Gorgeous Skills:52

Spiritual Skills:103

She sure has lost weight from when I started this log! By the way, my sister sort of wants a v5 Familitchi for her birthday in August. I don`t think she`s gonna get it though. Too bad. Cathy`s almost done with her story. I`ll try to post it soon. Bye! :unsure:

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!! The matchmaker came and offered Cathy a URA-Mametchi and she excepted and she has a baby girl and it`s so CUTE!! Cathy hasn`t left the toy yet but I`m going to have to say good-bye sooner or later. :sniffle sniffle: :( I`m gathering info for tamagotchi memorial. But enough of that. When they sleep together, there are two Zs. One is big and one is small and they`re right next to eachother so it looks like they`re sleeping all curled up! It`s just TOO CUTE! I don`t know what to name her yet so if anyone could give me some suggestions that would be great. :D Now how about one last talk with Cathy before she leaves. Ok, here it is:

I will write in lime green

Cathy will write in purple

Baby will write in pink

Me:Cathy, I am going to miss you when you go back to TamaWorld. Will you miss me?

Cathy:Of course I`m going to miss you. I will think about you almost every day.

Me:Are you disappointed that you have to leave your baby before it`s even a toddler?

Cathy:Actually, I`m not. It`s a Tamagotchi tradition (at least for most versions) and I was sort of expecting it.

Baby:Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

Cathy:Oh, I gotta go take care of that. (talking to baby)Oh, whats the matter sweetie? Do you need the flushy?(talking to me again)Hey, a little help please?

Me:Ok. Here, (pushes flush button)

Me:Cathy, is there anything that I should do for the baby that I didn`t do for you?

Cathy: Um, maybe buy more non-food stuff? Most of the stuff you bought was food. Almost all my non-food stuff was a donation from the king or something free.

Me:Is there anything you want to say to everyone reading?

Cathy:Yes. People, you`re problably wondering about when I`m going to finish my story. I will finish it right before I leave and put a copy of it somewhere where my owner will see it. Then I think she will post it here or on tamagotch fan fiction.

Me:Anything else?

Cathy:Goodbye, everybody! I hope you get to know my baby better than you know me.(because my owner started talking about me when I was already an adult.)

I hope my daughter comes to visit me in tamatown. Bye!

So, thats all that you`ll hear from Cathy. Although I completely forgot about visiting her in Tamatown in "Parent`s House". I`ll keep you updated. Bye! :kusatchi:

Cathy left while the baby was still asleep. :blink: I named my baby Meggy. When I went on Tamatown to visit Cathy, she was in the Parents House but she was invisible! That is so weird!!! Ok this is kind of funny; Meggy took a nap and when she woke up all her hearts were empty and she had made a Tower Of Poop!! I took care of it though. Meggy evolved today too. Now she`s a Tamatchi. Also, I found out what Cathy was after[/i] she left. She was a Ura Zukyuutchi! I found this out on a v4.5 character chart on www.tamagotchi.com. The character charts are in the products section. Anyway, here`s her stats:

Name:Meggy

Type:Tamatchi

Weight:12 lbs.

Training:0

Funny Skills:7

Gorgeous Skills:16

Spiritual Skills:18

Generation:2nd

My sister`s tama, Sonu, married a Ura Kutchipatchi and had a girl baby. I was hoping she would get a boy so when our babies are grown up they could marry. Maybe next generation. :sigh: I am going to put up a tamagotchi memorial post for Cathy. By the way, if you like v4.5 logs, I would reccomend V4.5 Log by raerox. It`s really good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing really happened today except that I gave my Tamagotchi a lot of training. Now it has five bars! Most of them came from it being sad and me giving it praise. Oh, and I donated 1050 gotchi-points to the king. Then he came and gave me 1010! Cool, huh? Here are Meggy`s stats:

Type:Tamatchi

Weight:11 lbs.

Training:5

Funny Skills:25

Gorgeous Skills:18

Spiritual Skills:39

Ok that`s all. Everyone, here`s a special offer for people who are reading this and don`t see at least 3 more entries: I want some help setting up and interview for Meggy. If you could PM me some questions I could use in it, I might put it in the interview and will post your username in this log! I`ll keep you posted. Bye! :furawatchi:

Sorry I haven`t posted in a while. I was kind of busy with other stuff. Anyway, Meggy evolved into a Zourtchi! Also, now ALL her training bars are full!!! Can you believe it? Also, Sonu left and now my sister`s left with a baby girl! She named her Daisy. Ok, here are Meggy`s stats:

Type:Zouritchi

Weight:23 lbs.

Training:9

Funny Skills:55

Gorgeous Skills:24

Spiritual Skills:55

I figured out something too; If you get your v4 or v4.5 tamagotchi a CD, it might just stare at it with a question mark over it`s head. If it does, that`s because you don`t have a stereo. To get one, go to Tamatown and log on. Then, go to the mall and inside the music store called "The Tama Beat". The stereo is in there. When you choose your CD in items, it should go into your stereo and and play music! CD 1 you can get in the music store and CD 3 you can get with a shop code, but I don`t know how to get CD 2. You don`t need a CD to play music on your stereo. Well, that`s about it. Remember to PM me if you have any ideas for interview questions and you don`t see more than one entry after this!!!! I`ll keep you posted. Bye! :p

[SIZE=12pt]Keep those questions coming!!![/SIZE]

If you`ve been reading the last few posts, you probably know about the interview. If you haven`t, I`m going to make an interview for Meggy (my tama) just a little while later. I can think of some basic questions, but I want to get Meggy to answer the questions you guys have. I`ve only gotten one PM, so I`m going to make the deadline/interview August 3rd. But before I start the actual log, I want to give a special thanks to ~*starfire*~ for sending me the first interview questions.

Ok, let`s start the log entry with stats:

Type:Zouritchi

Weight:24 lbs.

Funny Skills:61

Gorgeous Skills:40

Spiritual Skills:55

Daisy evolved into a Ura Young Yattatchi today. Nothing has really been happening with Meggy except that she has been getting a lot of fortune mail that has: Money=*** Love=* and Strength=**. Also, I got her to use the toilet. Well, that`s about it. Bye!!! :D

One more very appreciated PM from tamalover9809 with another interview question! Thank you!!!

Ok, here`s the log entry:

[SIZE=11pt]NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!![/SIZE] Meggy turned into a Horoyotchi!!!!!I can`t believe it! Well, here are her stats anyway:

Type:Horoyotchi

Weight:34 lbs.

Funny Skills:65

Gorgeous Skills:40

Spiritual Skills:63

Oh, now Meggy`s complaining that I made the interview date August 3rd. She really wants to talk on here so, why not? Ok, here she is:

Meggy: Hi! It`s nice to meet everyone here. I have been SO wanting to talk to you because I CAN NOT WAIT for the interview!!!

Me: No, you can`t. You`ve been whining about it all morning.

Meggy: Hey! I wasn`t whining! I`m a grown-up and grown-ups don`t whine!

Me: Well, you`re whining now. Just goes to show that grown-ups do whine occasionally.

Meggy: I can`t hear yooooouuuuu!! All right everybody, let`s play "Ignore Meggy`s Owner"! Starting... Now!

Me: Really sorry about that. I think she had too much Kettle Corn. Ok, Meggy, fine! I give up! Now can we please talk about something else?

Meggy: As long as it`s not about proper manners, sure! How about... TamaTown!

Me: Ok, but make it quick. I`m going to the pool soon and I don`t want you getting wet.

Meggy: Well, I think the fastest and easiest way to get GP is to play Tama Soccer in the arcade. All you have to do is click when the power bar is at the top of the meter. Do it 3 times and voila! You have a bunch of Gotchi Points!

Me: What`s your favorite place in TamaTown?

Meggy: Hmmm, probably the Mall, School, or Forest Patchi. All though, you don`t buy anything at the Mall unless we make at least half the amount it costs on TamaTown.

Me: Well, you`ve got to be careful with your money. Besides, you have a bunch of hand-me-downs from your mom, Cathy.

Meggy: Oh, fine. I think I`m done talking now. Bye everybody! Remember: when my owner says something bad about me or my manners, don`t pay any attention!!!

Me: Good grief. :sigh: Well, bye everybody! Seeya later!

Cute! I got Meggy a guitar and a slide today. So, she played guitar, slid down the slide, danced in a skirt, and doodled with a pen. Then, she ate a muffin I got yesterday. She is just so cute! :) :hitodetchi: Even though she`s a Horoyotchi. Ok, stats:

Weight:37 lbs.

Funny Skills:65

Gorgeous Skills:51

Spiritual Skills:63

She dosen`t seem to be growing as fast as Cathy. In TamaYears, I mean. Maybe it`s because I pause her more often. By the way, I found out that v4.5 tamas get up at 10:00 on the weekends. If anyone knows what time they get up at on other days or when they go to bed, PM me. I might make a chart or something. And everybody, remember: [SIZE=12pt]I[/SIZE] need more questions for the interview!!!!!!!!

Ok everybody, I`m REALLY sorry that I can`t do the interview now, but I forgot that I have camp this week. But anyway, Meggy got a job as a chef, and now she has SOOOOO many spiritual points! Here are her stats:

Weight:31 lbs.

Funny Skills:80

Gorgeous Skills:59

Spiritual Skills:115

I won`t be able to do the interview until August 9, 2008 so you are still free to send me questions I repeat, [SIZE=13pt]You are still free to send me questions!![/SIZE] Oh, and I`m going to do a TamaTalk drawing contest entry, so check it out if you have time. Bye! :angry:

Hi! Meggy got her salary today. It was like, 1570 GP! I can`t believe it! If your tama has a job and you`re wondering when you`re going to get payed for it, I think you should know this; If you do your job for a 2 or 3 days, the 4th (or maybe it`s 3rd) time you go there, Nazotchi (the mailman) will show up and give you your salary. Anyway, I got a fortune cookie with Money=* Love=*** Health=**. Also, we got robbed 100 GP. :( But it`s ok. Meggy still has 30650 GP! Oh that`s right, stats:

Weight:32 lbs.

Funny Skills:96

Gorgeous Skills:59

Spiritual Skills:142

I`ve also been getting visits from the Matchmaker. First she showed Meggy a Yasaguretchi, and she refused. Later, she showed her a Togetchi. She refused him, too. I`m still planning on her getting married though, and not becoming an old timer. I`ve only gotten 3 questions for the interview from readers, and I`m getting a little stuck thinking of good ones. So I really need help!!! Thanks to everyone who`s sent me questions so far. Bye! B)

The Matchmaker has been coming and she offered me a Yasaguretchi, then she offered me a Tougyutchi, and when she offered me a Tenpatchi I accepted. Now Meggy has a baby boy! He`s just too cute! :blink: Here are her stats:

Weight:41 lbs.

Funny Skills:104

Gorgeous Skills:61

Spiritual Skills:142

By the way, I just looked on the Tamagotchi Logs page and saw that my log has 154 views! That`s so awsome you guys are the best! Anyway, I think Meggy is a liitle overwieght. The interview will be tommorow, no doubt about that, but I don`t think it will be very good. I can`t think of a lot of questions to ask Meggy, but I might get some help from people outside TT. Well, that`s about it. Bye! :blink:

[SIZE=21pt]The Meggy Show!![/SIZE]

Me: Yes folks, this is it. The moment you`ve all been

waiting for: The Meggy Show!! This show is the only program that brings you

exclusive interviews with tamas from my household. I will write in lime

green, Meggy will write in aquamarine. So get ready for the first edition of

The Meggy Show!!*applause*

Meggy: Hi everybody! Remember me? Yeah, you

probably do. I`m glad you`re here! Guess what? I have my own show! And

you`re watching (or reading) it right now! Ok, my owner wants to ask me

questions now.

Me: Our first category is About You. And here`s our first

question: Do you like the character you are? Why or why not?

Meggy: Well, that`s kind of hard to decide. I don`t NOT

like the character I am, but I don`t exactly like it either. I mean, it`s hard to

like your character if you`re a Horoyotchi. Ok, next question.

Me: Would you have liked to have more Skill Points when

you were growing up?

Meggy: Yeah. I don`t have as much as my mom did. She

told me that when I visited her last time. I wish I could have regular Skill

Points like Artistic, Social, and Intellectual instead of wierd ones like Funny,

Gorgeous, and Spiritual. It can get annoying sometimes.

Me: Scone or Sushi- What`s your favorite basic

food?

Meggy: Definetely Sushi. You get more variety that

way.

Me: Which game do you like the most?

Meggy: I like Apple the most, and Manhole`s my second

favorite. Although, in Tug-O-War you get to see lots of funny tamas. But

Apple`s still my favorite because it`s a quick and easy way to make money

and get your happy meters up.

Me: What is one of your favorite memories?

Meggy: Hmmm, that` hard to say. Probably the first time I

beat the game called "Shapes". But tamagotchis don`t stay in their home for

very long, so I don`t have a lot of memories.

Me: Is there anything else you`d like to say in this

category?

Meggy: Not really.

Me: Ok, our next category is General Tamagotchi. First

question: What does it feel like to be paused?

Meggy: Well, you can`t really feel anything. It`s like

sleeping without dreams.

Me: Some people might get concerned when thier tamas

eat the containers (bowls, plates, etc.) of thier food. Is it really anything to

worry about?

Meggy: Of course not! Duh! All tamas do it, and it`s

certainly not the reason they get sick. And no, it dosen`t hurt in the slightest.

It dosen`t even taste bad! It`s just like a bland cracker.

Me: This might sound gross, but how do you get your poop

to float on the screen?

Meggy: Ummmmm, it just does. Sorry I don`t know

how.

Me: Anything else you`d like to say in this category?

Meggy: Yes. If anyone reading this is thinking of getting

a v4.5 tamagotchi, DON`T DO IT!!!!! It`s way better to get a v4. Lot`s

more things apply to a v4.

Me: Alright, now we`re starting with our TamaTown

category. I will call TamaTown tato for short. And our first question is, Would

you have liked to spend more time in tato during your life with me?

Meggy: Actually, no. It`s nice to just be a little virtual pet

in a little egg-shaped toy with no fancy-shmancy computer stuff. But I like

the idea of a TamaLog, don`t get me wrong. This way, everybody can hear

of my great deeds!

Me: Oookay. Great deeds. Anyway, do you think tato is a

good place to spend the rest of your life?

Meggy: Yeah. I like tato, but I prefer spending time with

you, timagotchi. Of course, I won`t be able to spend time with you anymore

unless my son comes to visit me. :D That`s too sad to talk about.

Me: How often would you like to see Cathy when you

move to tato?

Meggy: I don`t know, I `m thinking once or twice a week.

She`s really nice, you know.

Me: Are you going to continue working as a chef when you

leave?

Meggy: I think so, until I get too old to knead the dough

and all that.

Me: How often would you like me to come visit with your

son?

Meggy: I think about every other time he comes to

tato.

Me: Anything else you`d like to say in this category?

Meggy: No, not really.

Me: Anything else you`d like to say for the

interview?

Meggy: I`m going to miss you!!!!!! Good bye!

Well, that`s the interview. I hope you liked it! I coudn`t have done it without

tamalover9809 (question #1)

~*starfire*~ (questions #12 & #15)

Yellowmoodtama (question #5)

And thanks to everyone who reads my log and gives me the support to post things like interviews and other new things to come! :D :lol: :D

Yay! 2 pages and I finished the interview. Meggy left the day after and I named her son Pelly. He`s so cute! right now he`s taking a nap. Here are his stats:

Name:pelly

Type:Baby (Tsubutchi)

Weight:11 lbs.

Training:0

Funny Skills:18

Gorgeous Skills:10

Spiritual Skills:15

Generation:3rd

He just woke up so I fed him, played some climb and then he was crying so I gave him praise. He is going to connect with my sister`s tama, Daisy. Daisy got married to a Yasaguretchi a little while ago and got a baby girl! Yay! When our babies are grown-ups, they can marry. Yay! :D :D Iwill probably make another post pretty soon because Pellly is going to evolve today. Bye! :lol:

Pelly evolved into a Kuribotchi! He looks like this: :eek: How cute! Sorry about the short post, but I don`t have much to write about. Bye! :wacko:

First, I am happy to say that I will be adding some new features to my Tamagotchi Log. They will be;

Dear Diary

At the bottom of (almost) every entry, I will put in a page from my tama`s diary. Don`t worry, I have permission! It will be in orange.

Sister Tama

I will make another post every time my sister`s tama does something worth writing down. It will be in black.

Tama`s Talk!

My tama will be able to cut in (say something) at any time during the log. He/she will write in purple.

Club Penguin

Club Penguin is another sign-up site. I will occasionally write a little about my CP account if something cool happens. To check out Club Penguin, click here! It will be in blue.

Webkinz

You`ve probably heard of it before. I`ll try not to post too much about it though, because this is a Tamagotchi Log, not a Webkinz Log. It will be in brown.

I`m also going to be writing the log part in green. If you think this is too

much and I`m going too crazy, just let me know! But enough of this, Let`s talk about Pelly. I forgot to say this yesterday, but Pelly got to go to Preschool! He got singing right on the first try! I don`t mean to brag or anything. Here are his stats:

Name:pelly

Type:Kuribotchi

Weight:12 lbs.

Training:5

Funny Skills:22

Gorgeous Skills:22

Spiritual Skills:39

Generation:3rd

By the way, my sister will be getting a v5 tamagotchi for her B-day and she says she`ll share with me. It`s on August 15, and that`s only 4 days away! I need help deciding wether to do it in this log or start another one. Just PM me to tell me your opinion. Also, I`m not allowed to write my real name online, and it can get kind of tiring to my tamas to make them write "my owner". So, I`m going to have them use the username on my toy: Lana. It`s nothing like my real name. Ok, here`s the diary:

Dear Diary,

I`m glad Lana`s letting me keep a diary. It`s probably because I bugged her a lot. I think I want to evolve into a Mametchi or Kuchipatchi when I grow up, but I know I can`t because for some wierd reason a sign on TamaTown said that a line of tamas stay in the same family. (family being Mame, Meme, Kuchi or Other.) I`m in the Other family. Drat. Well, I`m done writing for now. Bye!

Yours Truly,

Pelly

Latest posts

Back