My log about a newly renewed v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pelly turned into a Kujakutchi and we finally found my sister`s tamagotchi! (It`s been lost for a day) Also, I want to test something. Click on this and PM me if it works. Thanks! ^_^

Pelly got to go to school today. He was pretty good at it. Also, I think I`m going to start a group hatch for v4.5s on Monday, August 18. The date might change, though.

That`s all for now. Bye!

Dear Diary,

I`m almost a grown-up now. I want to evolve into a Togetchi. They look cool, with all those sparks. Before I went to bed last night, I wished on a star. I can`t tell you what I wished for, even though you`re my diary,(if I tell anyone my wish won`t come true) but you probably have a good idea of what my wish was. I also really like my teacher, Mr.Turtlepedia. He really understands teen tamas like me. Well that`s all!

Yours Truly,

Pelly

234 views! Amazing! Anyway, Pelly evolved into a Ura Togetchi. Yay! Just what he wanted. I also decided not to start a group hatch, but to join one. This is the one I joined. If you have a v4.5, you can join it too. I hope to see you there! By the way, my sister`s B-day is.....

[SIZE=14pt]TOMORROW!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I`m done for now so, bye! :D

Dear Diary,

I can`t believe I evolved into a Ura Togetchi! I guess my star wish came true. Also, I think that the group hatch will be very exciting for my daughter/son. Well, I have to go now. Bye!

Yours Truly,

Pelly

Sorry I haven`t posted in a while but do you know what today is? It`s........

[SIZE=21pt]Daisy`s Birthday!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

She got lot`s of things, including a v5 Cookie Dough tamagotchi, and she let me have one of the boys. I am going to start a v5 log, so you can check it out if you want. It`s not up yet, though. I`ll put a link to it in here soon. Anyway, if your v4.5 has a stereo,(you can buy one in the music shop on tamatown called The Tama Beat) use it on your birthday and it will play birthday music. But let`s get back to Pelly. He graduated today, and got a hospital job offer right after that. He refused. Also, does anyone remember Cathy? I found her story on a table, but her handwriting`s pretty messy so I`m having a hard time reading it. I`ll put it in Tamagotchi Fan Fiction and have a link to it here. So, here are Pelly`s stats:

Name:pelly

Type:Ura Togetchi

Weight:31 lbs.

Training:9

Funny Skills:56

Gorgeous Skills:35

Spiritual Skills:77

Generation:3rd

Pelly: Sorry to interrupt, but would you mind taking me to tamatown? I haven`t gone since- gosh, I haven`t been to tamatown since I was a Kuribotchi. I`m not trying to be rude or anything.

Me: Ok, since you were so polite about it. I`m always so proud of your manners.

Pelly: Aw, gee thanks.

Well, I have to take Pelly to tamatown now. Bye! :)

This post isn`t much of a log entry, but I just have to say that I started my v5 log. You can check it out if you want. Also, here`s a sneak peek of Cathy`s story:

On April 1, 2008, a tamagotchi was born. She was born into a line of Makikos and Togetchis with an occaisonal Memetchi. (But even then, the Memetchis in that family were extremely gorgeous.) Everyone knew that she was going to end up as a Makiko, because they had had a Memetchi last generation. And they were right, at least partly. But the other part, well, they were beyond wrong. On the same day, another tamagotchi was born. She was born into a line of greedy Memetchis and Simasimatchis. They had all heard of the other family, and were determined to find out their key to beauty. But, they were all too old to do anything about it. So, when the baby was born, they started planning her revenge.

I was a Mizutamatchi when I first evolved. I went to a school especially for Meme Family tamagotchis, and I still wonder why my parents sent me there. I go to school, hoping to learn math and spelling and science, and when I get in the classroom they tell us about make-up and clothes and hairstyles. I thought you were supposed to learn things worth knowing in school! I was always a misfit, and got the lowest grade in the class. When I got older, I turned into a Young Memetchi. (That`s really strange, because I don`t have much in the way of Meme instincts. I guess it`s because the tamas before me were all in that family and my DNA is just going with the flow.) The teacher at this new Meme school was always saying to me, "Lina, you can`t keep on being so stubborn," or, "Lina, you know it`s best for you if you follow along with the rest of the class." She never ever yelled, even when she caught me smuggling some science sheets, and somehow that made it even worse. I didn`t even have any friends, until one day.

...To be continued

Like it? It`s a trickster tale. (e.g. The Tortoise and the Hare) I`ve copied more than that, but I don`t want to give too much away. :huh: I`ll probably be able to post it by Saturday or Sunday, so get ready!

Pelly got a job as a bus driver this morning, but now I can`t find him so I can`t do stats or take him to tamatown again. By the way, I have a little to say about Webkinz.

On Daisy`s birthday, she got one pet and three clothing packages. The pet was a Clydesdale Horse (pet of the month!) that she named FuzzyFeet. One clothing package was the "I love cupcakes" skirt and tee. The second was a tuxedo top, tuxedo pants, and a top hat. The third was a Big Funky Hat. When she registered FuzzyFeet online, there was this shower of stars and a thing that said, "Congratulations! You have adopted the Pet of the Month!" and a bag that had some secret recipe scones, a token, and a packet of Doughnut Plant seeds. Daisy hasn`t done any special Pet of the Month activities yet, but I`ll tell you if anything cool happens!

I will probably be done copying Cathy`s story today, but it might take until tomorrow. We`ll see. Make sure to check out my v5 log, Making Cookie Dough. That`s all for now. Bye! :eek:

Sorry I haven`t posted in a while. I was busy with other stuff. I`m also sorry that I`m not done copying Cathy`s story. I`m almost done though! Anyway, here are Pelly`s stats:

Weight:34 lbs.

Funny Skills:83

Gorgeous Skills:41

Spiritual Skills:102

Also, if anyone who dosen`t have a v4.5 wants to see what tamatown is like, PM me and I`ll give you a password and username. If you DO have a v4.5, PM me and I`ll see what I can do about giving you a password for some GP or a present. Well, that`s all for now. Bye! :p

Sorry I forgot to post this, but Meggy The 2nd evolved into a... *drumroll*

[SIZE=21pt]URA MEMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Then, she graduated and got a job in a circus. Pelly just got the honey/love potion because the matchmaker came twice today. And do you know what she kept offering him? A Ura Memetchi! How strange. By the way, I don`t think I`m going to make separate posts for my sis`s tamas. It`s easier this way. Also, I punched in a code and got honey/love potion. I am going to use that to have Meggy and Pelly marry. :furawatchi: Pelly just proposed and the rice-throwing event will be tomorrow evening. But before the wedding tomorrow, I`m going to have and interview with Pelly! Another exclusive edition of the Meggy Show! Awesome, isn`t it? Ok, here are Pelly`s last stats:

Weight:36 lbs.

Funny Skills:87

Gorgeous Skills:41

Spiritual Skills:108

Well, I have to start preparing for tamagotchi memorial. :sniff sniff: :mimitchi: Bye!

Latest posts

Back