Petition for v6 to be a color tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrispilot2293

Reaction score
Hey everybody I dont want a tamagotchi music star i want an american ver. of tamagotchi+color and if you agree with me sign this petition like this and dont use personal info just use your tamatalk screen name

Name: Chrispilot2293

Reason that i would rather want a tamagotchi+color instead of a music star: The music star wont be like a the past ver. of tamagotchi i like the pet idea of tamagotchi connection.

I agree; I hate the concept of 'music star'. So i'll sign. :D

Name: Ceci

reason I want a tamagotchi+color instead of music star: I think a color tamagotchi would be awesomer than any other tama! I don't care if we don't get any designs on our tamagotchis, or if it's bigger or heavier, I want a colored tamagotchi!!

Cecib ^_^

..This won't do anything. Plus some of us might like the idea of the V6 to be a music star...

Colour Tamagotchi will be much more difficult and costly to make, but I'll sign up too:

Name: TamaSweetie

Reason: Tamagotchi colour will be... sooooooo awesome :mellow:

Name: -Gotchi-Gotchi-

Reason: I would love to get a V6 Music Star, but I agree with many other people on TamaTalk. There should be a TMGC+C for all countries outside Japan, AS WELL as a Music Star. Please?!?!?!?!??!!!??!?!??!!

Name: violetchi_garden

Reason: There's a tamagotchi color in japan, so why not in other countries?

^_^

Name:Colortchi

Reason:Its so nice special, and the first Tama in Color!Bandai makes such sn awesome Tamagotchi, and keep it to themsleves D=

Name: BuddiLuvsYew

Reason: CAUSE I WANT A COLORED TAMA SO I CAN USE IT AT NIGHT :eek:

:(

Name:Kachulover

Reason: I have always wanted a tama+color well not exactly tama+color but the color screen I would give all 59 tamas I own in a heartbeat for a tamagotchi color.

I hope it doesn't come to that though :mellow:

Name: Dancinkayley

Reason: I'm sick of Tamagotchi being so "human" nowadays with all the jobs and stuff. And now they just have to make it so that Tamagotchi are now really into music and you have to train them for their musical career. I don't really like the concept of raising your Tamagotchi to become a musician in a band that much for some reason, despite the fact that I play the piano and clarinet in real life and enjoy it.

Yes, I know that the TMGC+C has some features (that I've never experienced firsthand- only heard about so some of my facts may not be accurate) that does make the Tamagotchi seem "human" like such as "talking" (well, they "talk" to you with a speech bubble appearing above your Tamagotchi saying your name or something like that), being able to visit places around Tamagotchi Town and talking to other Tamagotchi it meets along the way and living in a house that can be redecorated. Though somehow that just seems a lot better than having to prepare your Tamagotchi for a musical career.

I also prefer the TMGC+C's designs too. Simple yet so sleek and elegant. It reminds me of one time I was looking through a whole bunch of photos on Tama-Zone of modded Tamagotchi. One of my favourites was Cyann's, which was light blue with white buttons and some white flower stickers stuck on. It was very simple, yet very effective. Sometimes the designs you get in America seem over-elaborate to me. The designs we get here in Australia usually aren't too bad in my opinion, though recently with the arrival of the v5.5 they've gotten a lot worse. The TMGC+C just looks so nice without any pattern added on.

Sorry for the ramble, though really you're lucky. I think I could actually ramble for much longer.

I would definetly want a color tama than regular

Name:papakizatchiX

Reason:It would be much cooler than the regular tamagotchi

to have a tamagotchi color

Age:11 :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Name: PonytchiLuv

Reason: Tamagotchi Colors should be available to everyone! I like Tamas as they are now, but there are too many Superstar Tamas (Celebrity, Music Star, Royal, etc.) that it is annoying. Maybe Tamas could be improved with color!!!

name:*jenny*

reason:Music star is just not like a tamagotchi at all.Its like their making a stupid futeristic version.Its hurts.

name: x_TamagotchiGirl_x

reason: well, technically i don't care but it'd be nice...after all i'm a collector too. =]

Name: luigi16mametchi

Reason: the idea of Tamagotchis are to raise the characters but now they make tamagotchi familitchi, famitama, celebrity, royal, music star... I say they should embrace the 21st century and make an english version of TMGC+C and many people would love that as mush as i would! :lol: :wacko: :ph34r:

Name: Katie.

Reason that i would rather want a tamagotchi+color instead of a music star: I personally would take either, but I do love my new TMGC+C and would love to get another, at a lower price and more conviently.

Name- avril_lavigne101

The reason- Tamagotchi+color should be comming out in the US tons of people want it

Age- 13

Name: Temari Nara

The reason: I think it'd really neat for a colored tamagotchi, instead of a boring black and white one. Even though, I like those too.

Temari Nara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back