Petition for v6 to be a color tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: TamaPATCHI

Reason: Everyone has always wanted Tamagotchi to be in color. A lot of people on eBay have been selling fake ones as well. Why don't they just sell real Tamagotchis with color as a V6? The Music Star can be a V7. <_<

Theres alot of reasons why they might not sell it. The market for Tamagotchi's is huge in Japan because their technology is far more advanced. People there paying 50$ for a Tamagotchi might seem like nothing. But in North America do you honestly think there will be that big of a market for people paying 50$ per Tamagotchi? Don't think so.. They can't produce millions costing them millions of dollars only to find out that they will only be able to sell 50,000 of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kamichamachii

Reason: I've always thought a tama with color would be cool. Even if the English TMGC+C would be 50$ (and even if my family would nag that I'm wasting my money) I would definitly buy it. ;)

Although I am Australian I will still sign :p

Name: amysydney

reason I want a tamagotchi+color instead of music star: I always disliked those pixels... they made cute tama characters ugly! Plus... it will be soooooo perfect cos I can describe v5 as perfect except for the pixels :ph34r:

Name: Disclosed

Reason:

Many many kids would love to see their favorite characters in color. It would make notion for tamagotchi coloring book and such to sell. (Which is great for the younger kids such as 3-7 years of age)

The Japanese version is great unless you don't read Japanese text. Not to mention way more then any parent would wish to pay. Over the top.

Another great reason, bring back the older kids (Such as myself) to the Tamagotchi world. It would be a bonding between 97' tamagotchi users and more up to date tamagotchi users. The color ones are applealing to some older kids, but color would be very applealing to older kids and today's kids.

Age 19/20 ...

Name:Sarah

Reason:Because coulers are really,well intresting!

I really want a amerian tamagotchi color , but I still like the music star, but Ill sign anyway. Signiture, :furawatchi: Hito7 :furawatchi:

Name: Pinkitten

Reason: I have V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 and V6 (music star) and there all black I really want one in color but i don't understand japanese AT ALL <_< not cool

Sorry, although it would be nice to have a tama+color in america, the music star looks awesome, too. why don't you just sign the petition to get the tama+color in america?

Name: violetchi_garden
Reason: There's a tamagotchi color in japan, so why not in other countries?

<_<

REASON:i agree with paislypuppy, but if bandai sent back a e-mail in the which it sais that the TMGC+C wont come to america because its sold out??i will say DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

and i will get sad :D

i like the music star version but tmgc+c would be soo cool!!!!!!!!it should be sold around the whole place not just usa wants it!

Name: Snowfang

Reason: The only Tamagotchi where there isn't jobs or families or anything like that is the V3, and I'm ready for something new.

name: tamaluvz25

reason: Bandai, think about how mych money youll make! SOOOOO many people want it! Especially me, and everybody on tamatalk. MAKE IT!!!!

Name: blue_star_road

Reason that i would rather want a tamagotchi+color instead of a music star: Because Music star is all about making your tamagotchi cool and famous. I like the normal ones where your main job is to take care of them.

YEAH!!! I WANNA COLOUR TAMAGOTCHI THEY ROCK!!!(well aparently-lol!)

name: superstar_128

reason: they sond so cool, and they look so cool!

why it would be better than a music star:i like the idea of just looking after a tama. bandai, you would get loooads of money!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the music star I really do =P but a cool tama like the tama color would be kewl age:11

Username: Crisz

Reason: I love tamagotchi and would like to have it in color! Plus there are many more features on the Plus Color version.

Name: Kickthekan123

Reason: If you make the Tamagotchi color in only Japanese, we can't have fun with it too, can we? =( And I'd love to see all my favorite Tamagotchi characters in COLOR, not pixels!!!

name: fireworks2008

reason: becuase the TMGC+color would be soo cool and different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back