Marley & Me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
To those who have watched it, what is your opinion of the movie?

I thought the movie was great, but the ending was too much for me. D: I won't say anything more to prevent spoiling.

i seen that, da ending was to dam predictable

a big guy was crying behind me

i think i was the only one not bawing >_> *is heartless*

the only funny part is when the dog was humping the instructors leg

What's so sad about the end? I haven't seen it.

Oh. Forget it. I just read it online. I'm sorry but that's just an awful way to end a movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it looks great,except the ending was a TERRIBLE way to end it.

What's so sad about the end? I haven't seen it.
Oh. Forget it. I just read it online. I'm sorry but that's just an awful way to end a movie.
I can't belive he did.My friend told me.How did he die?

I can't belive he did.My friend told me.How did he die?
Highlight to read.

His stomach got twisted twice and the secound time the couldn't save him so he had to get put to sleep.

Highlight to read.

His stomach got twisted twice and the secound time the couldn't save him so he had to get put to sleep.
It's so dumb! Who wants to sit there and watch a funny and cute movie about an adorable little dog that you get quite attatched to, and have him die. IN THE END. I'd love to rant... :D

It's so dumb! Who wants to sit there and watch a funny and cute movie about an adorable little dog that you get quite attatched to, and have him die. IN THE END. I'd love to rant... :angry:
At the midpoint of the movie I figured he wasn't going to make it.

I really loved everything besides the ending. Too much of a dog lover.

D:

I'm too much of a dog lover too. I'm really glad that I didn't see it. But the sad thing is, that movie was a true story. D':

I read about Marley and Me from Cesar Millan (one of my heroes!) and so I knew what would happen at the ending... it was so bad I'd tell myself "here it comes" when it wouldn't even be the ending at that point yet during parts of the movie.. and then when it happened, I cried. :ichigotchi:

Ok. The word ''die'' has exsposed the entire movie to me . I haven't seen it, but now thanks to the word ''die'', now I know the ending.0-0

there is a marley and me book
-nodnod-

It's based on a true story.

I loved the movie. The ending almost made me cry.. D:

Someone from my school was their, so I held back the tears. Tears were formed in my eyes, though.

Aw. You should have just let it out, Stereo. When you're in the theater no one can see you cry. xD Or can they? xD

Highlight to read.

His stomach got twisted twice and the secound time the couldn't save him so he  had to get put to sleep.
That very sad.I wasn't going to see it anyway but that is soooo dumb!Hilight to read:

A cute dog is in a funny movie and you enjoy it and they kill it!Killjoys!!!*Rolls eyes*.That is a dumb movie.Litttler kids watch it.Please call me a little person sice im younger.I like the name.But littler kids watch it and now how do the feel?Do the care about the kids.I was about to say trees.Im a tree hugger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back