the power of 8......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Shay

Reaction score
United States, stalking you. Turn around.
My friend told me about this site calledwww.real-wishes.com and apparently it says the number 8 can grant you wishes.

At first I didn't believe this, but then my friend told me her wish came true, which was to sleep over to her other friend on the weekend.

I'm trying it right now. My friend told me not to tell anyone the wish until the 8 days are up (If you haven't clicked the link, then now is a good time)

Please do not start fighting! Last time there was a topic like this, it was shut down cause everyone thought the person was spamming (He said he could see the future) But this is different. Try it yourself.

That's pretty cool. Though I doubt it works, I'm doing it xD BTW Can you only do this once? Or can you keep doing this once you've made a wish and the 8 days are up?

That's pretty neat! 8 is actually my unofficial lucky number. I've been having a hard time deciding.. if this works, it'll definetely be it for sure.

I tied a string around my finger to remind me. :p

Cool. Y'know 8 is a lucky number inChina. It means "Good Luck" or something like that. :]

Okay, I didn't favourite my wish page, only because it wouldn't work. I don't know why. But I made my wish, and I'll visit it through my history.

It sucks that you have to email 8 of your friends. Sounds like an advertisement to me.

You have to email it?

Then it's a chain. All poop.

I believed in it. I even wrote an 8 on my hand with a sharpie.

It better work, lol. I like these games :p

I made a wish... and Wrote everything down I was supposed to know. =]

I'm gunna do it, if this comes true, I will be SO happy. =D

Yup. Number 8 is the luckiest number ever. I know this cause I made a wish and it came true! 8 is the best number on earth.

I was so mad when I found out you have to email it to eight of your friends. I was like, "nowaaayyy hozaaayy"..

o.o'

You DO NOT have to e-mail people about it! It is just recommended.

Trainwreck: You have to either bookmark it or favorite it. Even if you are using internet explorer, you can bookmark it instead of favoriteing it. I think it doesn't work unless you do either.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back