the power of 8......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i forgot about the webpage so now its ruined. :/

i can't believe i didn't get my wish...... NO I REALLY NEEDED IT!!!!!! :( :angry:

What's with the 11:11 thing? it's the power of 8, not the power of 11:11! Think about it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
11:11 is supposed to be lucky because its the only time when all 4 numbers on a clock have the same number. There's no time like 22:22 or 55:55 so yeah.

OMG I looked at the digital clock and it said 11:11 =D

it really feels like it's comming true =D (I'MNOTCRAZY:O)

:p

11:11 is supposed to be lucky because its the only time when all 4 numbers on a clock have the same number. There's no time like 22:22 or 55:55 so yeah.
There's 22:22 on 24hr clock ;]

And guys, this 8 thing actually worked for me.

There's 22:22 on 24hr clock ;]
Oh yeah huh xD

My wish hasn't come true yet. Well, I think I'm supposed to forget it, but it's kind of hard to.

I wished for a *censored*. I wonder if I'll really get it. :ichigotchi: I started. And it was 5:28 when I asked for it from the power of 8. If I don't get it, I'll just go back on the saddle. ^_^

I wished for a BLANK. I wonder if I'll really get it.  :lol: I started. And it was 5:28 when I asked for it from the power of 8. If I don't get it, I'll just go back on the saddle. :lol:

you said your wish D:

if the 8 days aren't up then edit the post if you can before anyone else reads it (yes, I belive it, okay, yeah, I guess I'm a little crazy ^_^ )

:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back