Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamakid33

Reaction score
If you don't believe me here's the link I found it out from - Link

Plz Comment if you have any

YES. I've been wanting a Johto remake forevar. > :D I can't wait, that's awesome~

I know and there's a Official Pokémon Web site but it's in Japanese :p

I thought that the remake names were going to be DawnGold and DuskSilver. Oh well.

Aren't I always wrong. :p :D

I knew about this quite awhile ago, im very exited (being a pokemon nerd myself =P) and im glad i have my ds......

I believe it or it wouldn't be on the pokemon wiki site.

Im so happy it has a chance in america, already have it planned out!!

Player: Baily(girl) and im gonna start out with cyndiquil!! i know being a boy, i shouldn't be a girl, but idc =P

same here

Player- Zoe(girl) Pokemon- I'm still choosing and if they have contest I'm so doing those!

I wish you could choose between contest and gyms, that would be fun!

yeah & better outfits for the contest and then you get to choose the outfit of your choice then that would be cool

haha yeah, a whole wardrobe would be nice, and two key item sets so you could use vs. seeker and bicycle

I wonder if they are gonna have different generation pokemon or keep it the same, miltank atw

let me think they should make a dragon,bug,flying,fighting,ghost or steel eeveelution

its good to spread the word about it! I so want it for my platinum version.

They totally need more eeveelotuions XD My friend doodled some ideas she things the steel and ground eevee's will look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back