Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting so long for these! (Gold was my first pokemon game. XD) I just hope they don't murder it, like they did FRLG. GSC was the best gen ever, and nothing will be able to top it.

I might get silver, cause im in love with Lugia!! Ho-Oh.......not so much -3-

Awesome! :D I knew about this too , though. I really like the new girl charater, Soul!I drew a picture of her already :blink: I can't wait for this to come out, I am a true Pokemon fan! B) I have sometimes beat my Pokemon games in about a week! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Nintendo, you tell us about a game that is coming out in 2010, they shouldn't have told us, I can't wait! ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, and Fire Punch better be TM's again in the Goldenrod Department Store again!

Since I had Pokemon Silver, I might get SoulSilver. But it depends on which Pokemon are going to be only obtainable in which game. Like Mawille only being in Ruby or Slowpoke only being in Leafgreen, and crap... (I hate how certain Pokemon are only in one certain version of the game). You get what I'm saying?

EDIT!!!

I hope they have that whole Jhoto/Kanto region cross over. When you could visit the Kanto region on the Pokemon Cystal, Silver, and Gold series. And fight all the Kanto gym leaders, making the game longer, and more interesting. :] This game might be kick ar*e. =OO (I never really enjoyed the Sinnoh region series)

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Nintendo, you tell us about a game that is coming out in 2010, they shouldn't have told us, I can't wait! ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, and Fire Punch better be TM's again in the Goldenrod Department Store again!
Since I had Pokemon Silver, I might get SoulSilver. But it depends on which Pokemon are going to be only obtainable in which game. Like Mawille only being in Ruby or Slowpoke only being in Leafgreen, and crap... (I hate how certain Pokemon are only in one certain version of the game). You get what I'm saying?

EDIT!!!

I hope they have that whole Jhoto/Kanto region cross over. When you could visit the Kanto region on the Pokemon Cystal, Silver, and Gold series. And fight all the Kanto gym leaders, making the game longer, and more interesting. :] This game might be kick ar*e. =OO (I never really enjoyed the Sinnoh region series)
I loved that little bit~ Going to Kanto made it all the much funner, and I hope they keep that~ (If they don't I'm going to be really mad at Nintendo. XD)

I found out about this as soon as the information came out, and god am I excited. Ive been waiting so long for this! GSC were my favorites, I played them all the time- Sadly, all of them were stolen along with my LG, Ruby, and Emerald.

The promise of pokemon that follow you makes it even more exciting >.< I cant believe they are going to make us wait a whole year for this thing. Im going to get both, just so that I can have a trainer with a totodile and a trainer with a Cyndaquil that follow you around.

I loved that little bit~ Going to Kanto made it all the much funner, and I hope they keep that~ (If they don't I'm going to be really mad at Nintendo. XD)
Ugh... if they touch the game up with some Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum junk I am not going to be happy. :\ But I really WANT those elemental punches as TM's again!

I lucked up with having friends, so I got all the Hoenn starters, and I got all the Johto starters from Pokemon XD, I have all the Sinnoh Starters, and I don't care about the Kanto starters (ick).

I doubt you can have 2 pokemon follow you around, the game will just probably registered which Pokemon you initially chose.

Ugh... if they touch the game up with some Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum junk I am not going to be happy. :\ But I really WANT those elemental punches as TM's again!
I lucked up with having friends, so I got all the Hoenn starters, and I got all the Johto starters from Pokemon XD, I have all the Sinnoh Starters, and I don't care about the Kanto starters (ick).

I doubt you can have 2 pokemon follow you around, the game will just probably registered which Pokemon you initially chose.
If they put in DPP junk, I will be mad too. I loooved the elemental punches as TMs. Especially since on my team all of mine know one. (I only have three. XD)

Heard about this a while ago but never actually saw the screenshots. XD

That is awesome how your starter pokemon follows you.

I'll probably start off with Chikorita as I usualy get Cyndaquil or Totodile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back