What's on your to-read list?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Shay

Reaction score
United States, stalking you. Turn around.
Mine?

The Immortal Fire- Third book of The Shadow Thieves series. (Very witty and funny series. Go to the library and find it, otherwise I'll kill you)

May Bird among the stars and May Bird warrior princess- Second and third books in the May Bird series. Very creepy.

Love, Stargirl- Sequel to Stargirl. I actually have this book in my house right now, but I'm waiting until I finish the book I'm reading right now.

So B. It- A book I found on a topic here. I wanna find out what soof means, and maybe cry a little in the end

A Little Princess (XD)- Saw the movie when I was 7 and still want to read the book.

Currently reading The Magician, second book in The Alchemyst series.

After that, I have to read Fragile Eternity, then the rest of the House of Night series that I started over the summer. And hopefully my friend will lend me the sequel to The Hunger Games, Catching Fire. :3

I want to read "Patricia, The American Girl" and I also want to complete "The Children's Bible"

The Salamnder Spell, from the Princess Frog series

and when I'm old enough

the sequel to holes (I LOVE HOLES)

^ I want to read the House of Night series. And this manga series called "Fruits Basket" which my friends have been urging me to read.
Fruits Basket is great. :]

Well, I'm currently reading The Silence of the Lambs. When I'm done with that, I'll read Hannibal, then The End of the World as we Know it, The Space Between, and something to do with melons. xD

Fruits Basket is great. :]
Well, I'm currently reading The Silence of the Lambs. When I'm done with that, I'll read Hannibal, then The End of the World as we Know it, The Space Between, and something to do with melons. xD
I just finished the Anime, now I'm going to borrow the book from my friend or buy it myself.

I have a stack of books that I've bought and need to read x.x I've been lazy.

Right now I'm reading Tempted - Kristen + P.C. Cast

I need to read:

Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange, and Fragile Eternity - Melissa Marr

Vampire Academy series(I don't have them all yet) - Rachael Mead

Archenemy - Frank Beddor

Eyes Like Stars - Lisa Mantchev

Vampire Diaries - L.J. Smith

The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness

So like 15-ish books in all if you count each mini-book inside Vampire Diaries. I think one book has two stories, and I have two books(missing one or two).

Well for school I need to finish All Creatures Great and Small. And next is Little Women. They're both classics, but I'm not wild about All Creatures Great and Small. :I

On my list right now is a manga I've been meaning to get called "Full Metal Alchemest VOL. 16" I haven't been able to get my hands on that dang book yet! Arggghhh....*Zombie bite*

On my list right now is a manga I've been meaning to get called "Full Metal Alchemest VOL. 16" I haven't been able to get my hands on that dang book yet! Arggghhh....*Zombie bite*
I finally got my hands on FMA 19 8D

I was trying to get that one for a while, and I finally found it and read it.

@Shay: The books are better than the anime, because there are more characters. :]

I need to read Boys R Us so I can finish reading the Clique series. Also, some of their summer books.

I want to read the new Gossip Girl Carlyses series too. :]

The It Girl series

Gossip Girl Series.

Gossip Girl: The Carlyles series.

Basically, everything by Cecily Von Ziegesar.

I finally got my hands on FMA 19 8DI was trying to get that one for a while, and I finally found it and read it.

@Shay: The books are better than the anime, because there are more characters. :]
I just read books 1-8. And I have to say that I FREAKIN LOVE IT!

I can't get enough of it. Before I tried saving the book to read for later in the night, I ended up running around the house with the book above my head screaming. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back