What's on your to-read list?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have over 70 books on my shelf waiting to be read. Among them are the Sookie Stackhouse series, random books like The Alchemist, Edgar Sawtelle, The Lottery, The Heretic's Daughter, An American Wife, etc.

Also, there are at least 12 Stephen King books. Some titles i can remember off the top of my head are Under the Dome, The STand, The Tommyknockers, The Eyes of the Dragon, Four Past Midnight, and Insomnia, along with the Dark Tower Series.

I read around 150 pages a day, so I always have a large back-up arsenal.

I have over 70 books on my shelf waiting to be read. Among them are the Sookie Stackhouse series, random books like The Alchemist, Edgar Sawtelle, The Lottery, The Heretic's Daughter, An American Wife, etc.
Also, there are at least 12 Stephen King books. Some titles i can remember off the top of my head are Under the Dome, The STand, The Tommyknockers, The Eyes of the Dragon, Four Past Midnight,[/i] and Insomnia, along with the Dark Tower Series.

I read around 150 pages a day, so I always have a large back-up arsenal.
My brother is reading that, says its amazing. :3

Books 3 and 4 in the "Dragons In our Midst" series

and that's pretty much it. xD

I need to finish Macbeth, Pride and Prejudice, and The Dead Zone.

Then I want to reread The DaVinci Code.

And then also Much Ado About Nothing and The Comedy of Errors, because I've had enough tragedies.

But then Julius Caesar for school, along with The Ender's Game.

And The Phantom of the Opera, for myself.

And then I think, I can make a new list.

Maybe Percy Jackson (my friend is reading it; sounds intresting)

Defitnaly the sequels to HOOT (love Hoot!!!!)

Ella Enchanted (4 my book club, but I want to anyway!)

The Mother-Daughter Book Club (possibly......)

Castle Corona (am reading it now..... :angry: )

The Arrow Over The Door (need 2 read by wed. 4 book club but SSSSSSOOOOOOO boringg!! gag!)

Okay....

1. Finish Bluestar's Prophecy, Warriors, special edition

2. 'Fire and Ice' WARRIORS, The first arc

3. 'The Rise of Scourge' Warriors Manga

4. 'Twilight' Warriors, new prophecy

5. 'Outcast' Warriors, Power of Three

6. 'Eclipse' Warriors, Power of Three

7. 'Long Shadows' Warriors, Power of Three

8. 'Sunrise' Warriors, Power of Three

9. The Harry Potter Series or Emiy the Strange Novels (depends on how much time I have left)

10. Other warriors books of the 'new prophecy' series (1st day of school, mad rush to the library, as much as I can borrow)

11. Lord of the Rings books.

long list eh? I have to read from number 1 to 8 at least between 18/12/2010 - 1/2/2011 :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back