New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
So it's a new decade. 2010. Of course there's going to be a party.

The rich kid up the road's having a party as usual, in his big house. Great! Drink, romance, excitement, should be a pretty good night. What could ruin this?

Gatecrashers. Supernatural gatecrashers. They look like humans, but really, they're not.It's easy pickings for the hungry ones, drunk, clumsy humans.

So, who knows what will happen now? Maybe you'll cop off with a vampire. Get a werewolf drunk. Get cursed by a mage. Who knows? It's a whole new decade.

name:

looks:

personality:

species(whatever you want. I'll even allow made up ones, so long you explain what they are):

other:

I'll make mine if someone joins.

Edit button's gone. dang.

I wanted to change the form:

name:

interested in(i.e, straight, gay, whatever):

crush(optional):

looks:

personality:

species(whatever you want. I'll even allow made up ones, so long you explain what they are):

other:

thats the form ^_^

Cool 8D

name:Fizz Freeman

interested in:Straight

crush(optional):None yet

looks:You know

personality:You know

species:IDK...I shall post later :3

other:She plays guitar and piano

yay finally.

name: Eleanor//Jet

interested in(i.e, straight, gay, whatever):Straight//Straight

crush(optional):They're boyfriend and girlfriend

looks: Blonde hair normally worn in a ponytail. Blue eyes. Average height and weight. You know by now//Jet has messy black hair. His eyes are red, but not obviously, i.e, they seem brown. Quite tall, and is really thin.

personality: Eleanor's really lively. She seems to have an unlimited supply of energy. Underneath all that though is an easily scared girl. She's quite popular.//Jet has, um, 'anger issues'. He's prone to snapping at anything. Jet and his vamp friends are known as the troublemakers. No-one knows how he managed to score Eleanor; must be that charm that comes with being a vampire.

species(whatever you want. I'll even allow made up ones, so long you explain what they are):Human//Vampire

other: Eleanor's blood smells amazing to every vampire. It's surprising Jet's held out this long//Eleanor doen't know he's a vampire.

Eleanor was leaning agaisnt the wall when Jet appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. "Jet!" She said, wrapping her arms round his neck. "You shouldn't be here," she whispered in his ear.

name: Metax

interested in(i.e, straight, gay, whatever): Strait

crush(optional): No one, yet

looks:Blue hair, Black t-shirt that says, " From Hell"

personality: Electrifying! Metax will blow you away with his amazing looks and personality.

species(whatever you want. I'll even allow made up ones, so long you explain what they are): Metax is a devil, who has been bitten by a vampire, and is Electrokinetic. Basicly a Devil Vampire who has electric powers.

other: He lives an normal life, and was invited, he is not a gatecrasher.

Jet spied Metax and frowned. He knew this guy from word by the guys. Might as well be friendly- to start. He took Eleanor's hand and went over. "Eleanor, this is Metax."

Eleanor smiled that smiled that everyone loved. "Hi."

Eleanor moved closer to Jet, and he stiffened. I can't attack her. She's my girlfriend! He smirked to himself, Not yet, anyway..

Eleanor shrugged. "I guess so." she said whilst sizing up the new kid. She'd never seen him before.

"Hey, that light's out. Let me fix it." He said as a little electricity came out of his fingers. It hit the light and it started working.

Eleanor's eyes widened.

Jet hissed at Metax, not loud enough for Eleanor to hear.

"Eleanor, I'm thirsty. Can you get me a drink?" Jet lied smoothly. When she was gone Jet growled, "She doens't know about vampires, or powers, or anything supernatural. Excuse me for wanting to be kept a secret."

At that moment, Eleanor came back with two drinks. When she saw the wings, she dropped one. "What the hell?!" She moved at bit closer to Metax, just staring at the wings.

"Oh... Jet didn't tell you?" He asked. "I'm sorry if I scared you."

She didn't speak or move. Jet did though. He stepped forward, almost pinning Metax to the wall. He growled. "If you've so much as harmed her..."

Jet growled, whilst looking at Eleanor for some sort of reaction. She was looking Metax up and down again. "So you... can fly then?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back