New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fizz nodded.She relaxed as the movie played. ~Face punch.That title is awesome.I do not know how though ._. ~ she thought

Fizz looked. "I duuno, The book was a christmas present.I don't want to upset my parents" she said, chuckling.

"Nope. I live by myslef, in the house across the street. I get the funds for food and stuff from... well let me show you." He said as he created an electo-ball. "My father worked at a powerplant. My miter died when she gave birth to me. I was at work with my dad, when we got electrocuted. He died. My hair changed to blue, and I learned how do this." He said, while creating another electro-ball. "The goverment pays for my needs until I finish college"

"I like it. I also get extra funds, for a small price." He said as he showed his horns. "With the economy, I was scared the goverment would stop paying for me. I sold my soul to the devil." He sighed.

"So..you have no soul eh?" Fizz chirped, chuckling. "I do..." she added."Well part"

Last edited by a moderator:
"With my powers, I tried to help the helpless. A vampire was on rampage a few months ago... He was to strong. I was bitten. I have a soul, but the devil now has the power to control it."

"What do you mean, 'control it'?.As in, control, you?"Fizz asked, confused.

ooc: I have to go now. I may be back later.But I'm allowed one last post :]

"No, just like, make me pass out and... borrow it. He really only does this when he needs a poker-buddy, so with everybody who sells their soul, it happens on average every three or four years. Also, I grew horns and wings, but the wings can dissapear when I'm not using them."

ooc: cool.

"Well about 20,000,000 and counting. I wouldn't advise it, though, you seem fine the way you are." He smiled

"Okay"Fizz chimed nodding. "Oh and by the way, Thank you for the compliment" she added, smiling.

"No thank you" Fizz said. "Hm, can you read minds or something.Because you seemed to pick up the twilight reference in my head straight away" she chimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back