New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc: M'kay, I'm back.

Fizz sighed. "This place is massive." She said.~Massive reminds me of the song Supermassive black hole-Muse and Starlight-Muse~ she thought, smiling.

Fizz snapped to reality. "Huh! Wha-?"She said, disorientated.She looked at Metax. "Oh.Sorry..." she said, frowning.She started to watch the movie.Then one of the characters slapped another.Fizz chuckled. "Now that is funny" she said, grinning.

Fizz grinned."Hm,I wonder if anyone else has arrived.Ah well" she said, laughing along with Metax."Looks like we do have lots in common" she added, smiling, her eyes warm.

ooc: I gtg.And I may not be back.For a while.:|

Eleanor entered the movie theater. "Um, I'm not interrupting, am I? Only..." Metax knew the rest/

ooc: Metax knows she just found out about supernatural stuff...

Jet punched the wall for a bit before he realised he would probably knock the house down. Seething, he followed Eleanor's scent and wrapped his arms round her. She hesiated, then said, "Hi..."

Jet glared at Metax. Any sane person would have shut up.

"Um... no?" Eleanor was confused.

"Never mind..." Metax said, not scared of Jet, just did not want to interfere with their relationship.

"You can't say something like that, then not tell me!" Eleanor said. "Please," she said softly. "I've just seen you grow wngs; I'm in an accepting mood."

Jet let go of Eleanor and walked out the room.

Eleanor watched him go then said, "Well, I've heard of them, but still..."

"What would you think if I told you your boyfriend, as well as me, were vampires?" He asked.

Eleanor raised an eyebrow. "I know you're, well, weird, but Jet...?"

Jet punched the wall again.

"What was that?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back