New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eleanor was silent. "It shook the whole house..." She turned to Metax. "Lets say I believe you. Why is he going out with me if he's a vamp?"

"That I can't answer. You would have to ask him. Maybe he really loves you, or maybe he wants to bite you."

It was at that moment Jet came back in with his vampire mates. "Eleanor, come here." said Jet. Eleanor looked slightly scared at all the people - well, vampires obviously - in the room.

Eleanor glanced bakc at Metax, then went to Jet. "Why didn't you tell me?" she whispered.

ooc: They're still in the theater x_x

"Because..." Jet didn't know what to say. Eleanor just waited. One of the boys snorted. "If you don't want her Jet, I'll take her." He stepped forward.

Metax diddn't like that, "Don't interfere" he said as he pulled the boy by the collar.

The boy hissed. "Get off me, halfie."

Jet just watched Eleanor. He stepped forward and Eleanor tensed.

Fizz watched the movie.She snapped back to reality. "Um...Eleanor, What is going on?" she said quietly, her face pale.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Who are you?" He asked, not liked being calle hafie. He punched him in the face.

Fizz turned to Metax. "Woah.Calm down" she said, turning to the boy.She moved her hand slightly and a few sparks appeared. "Uh." she said confused.She waved her hand again and a big orb of water appeared. "I have elemental powrs!" she cried, grinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back