Tamagotchi McDonald's toys in NZ!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
I was watching TV this morning, when I saw the new McDonald's AD for there new McDonald's Happy Meal toys. My eyes popped out when I saw it was Tamagotchi! I saw a Mametchi toy, Violetchi toy, the Tamagotchi bank in TamaTown as a toy, and another one but I didn't get time to see it. I was looking at the bank, and Mametchi and Violetchi talking. It looked like a buliding for Tamagotchi Town. :)

The toys kinda remind me of a toy of Memetchi and the bank, that was on sale in Japan about 1 or 2 years ago. Really, the Tamagotchi bank from Japan and the Tamagotchi bank in the Happy Meal look the same. :)

I didn't see Kuchipatchi, Memetchi or even Chamametchi. But its most likely Chamametchi wouldn't be there because the toys are dated back, before Chamametchi was born. :kuribotchi:

If anyone has a picture of the toys, please show us! :hitodetchi:

where do you live cuz i have not seen it but i will be on the look out!!

Is there any news about them coming out in the UK? I want one now. Especially Mametchi.

lucky, all we have here in america is stupid Alvin and the chipmunks....(sorry chipmunk fans) ;)

Unless you're an avid Tamagotchi collector, I see no reason to be jealous over a cheap-looking plastic figurine. I remember back when Mc.D/BurgerKing toys used to actually have depth. Not that great of an example, but they once had Sonic LCD games. They could have easily done some sort of mini-Tamagotchi.

COOL! But I heard in China they are giving away the same McDonalds toys that was given away in Japan. Unfair... :p :p :p
I know what you mean, see:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png :p

i got :lol: yesterday without the meal just ask how much they are and buy it

$ 2.00 in SA (South Australia)

this is my fave tamagotchi is :nazotchi: :) :nazotchi: :( :angry: :p

lucky, all we have here in america is stupid Alvin and the chipmunks....(sorry chipmunk fans) :p
No offence. I love alvin...and i live in australia and we get nothing but the tamagotchis themselves. we didn't get the movie or any toys we just got the little handheld egg shaped tamas. sad really. the movie would have been great. thats why i like Alvin now. we have movies and toys of alvin, simon and theodore (he's my fave. he's got a cute butt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back