Tamagotchi McDonald's toys in NZ!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY IM FURBYTCHI A NEW MEMBER YEAH I SAW THE ADD ON YOU TUBE BUT THEY ARE ALSO AVALIBLE IN AUSTRALIA IM IN MELBOURNE AND I HAVE KUCHI PATCHI MAMETCHI AND VILOTCHI OR FLOWERTCHI AS THEY CALL IT IN JAPAN :D ANY WAY SO IT WAS AWSOME I WAS ON THE COMPUTER WHILE WATCHING TV WHEN THE ADD POPED UP ON TV AND I STARTED JUMPING AND SCREEAMING OMG OMG THAT WAS A BIT WEIRD FOR A BO LIKE ME BUT IT WAS FUNNY SSO AUSTRALIA HAS EM TOO BUT THEY HAVE STUPID STRAWBERRY SHORT CAKE NOW UGH :D

HOPE IT HELPS

I'm In New Zealand! And I have Two!!!! :huh: Mametchi and Kutchipatchi!

Come with AWESOME STICKERS! and I stuck kutchipatchis ( which are coins and gotchi bank bags onto my V3!)

Will post pictures shortly.

are the toys coming to america
THEY HAVE FINISHED SELLLIN THEM THEY ONLEY CAME OUT TO AUSTRALIA AND NEWZEALAND ILIVE IN MELBOURNE IN AUSTRALIA AND IVE GOT VIOLOTCHI KUCHI PATCHI AND MAMETCHI I PUT THE STICKERS ON MY IPOD

..It was been sold here in the philippines..I think last year?

No! It was released last month here in the Philippines. There is also another one last year.
..haha..sorry..I just forgotten the date when the toys were released here...did you completed your tamagotchi toys from mCdonalds?..coz I didn't buy one..LOL

COOL! But I heard in China they are giving away the same McDonalds toys that was given away in Japan. Unfair... :) :p :huh:
Eh, these toys look like crud (no offense), and the Japanese ones actually look kind-of decent, I guess, so I would think that China would be lucky to get the higher quality toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back