Alice in Wonderland.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Cant//Knit.x

Reaction score
Anyone seen it, or wanna see it?

I saw it just a few hours ago,

It was pretty funny and stuff but still managed to disappoint me a little.

But I still loved it ♥

Opinions?

I'm going to see it next week with a bunch of my friends. We would of seen it on Friday when it came out, but there would of been so many people there.

I can't wait to see it! <3 In the trailers it looks amazing, just like something I'd like.

The soundtrack is amazzinngg. ♥

I saw it yesterday. Wow is all I can say. The 3D effects are amazing, I was ducking flying teacups.

The Cheshire cat has amazing, sparkly eyes.....and he looks so soft too.

It looks great.

TK is going to see it tonight for a frinds birhday. I really wanna go, though.

I'm seeing it with 2 of my friends for my birthday.

We're going on Thursday. It looks really good! The makeup seems awesome.

SAW IT LAST NIGHT AND HOLY JEEBUS THAT WAS BRILLIANT STUNNING GOD TIM BURTON IS LIKE MY IDOL <3333

Ahem. Fangirling out of the way.

It was wonderful. The effects were great, I saw it in 3D. I kept trying to grab falling leaves. xD

All my friends did see it or are going to see it sometime this week.

I never seen it yet. I like getting DVDs rather than going to the movies. So maybe I'll rent it when it comes out on DVD?

My little cousin went to see it yesterday. I have to admit, I was a little jealous...

We've decided on Thursday or Friday.

We'll probably see it in 3D, that's if the time isn't too late for Kelly. Otherwise, we'll probably have to see it in 2D, because none of us can make the other 3D times.

I'm excited! :DDD

Love that movie!

I love everything about it. The animation, the characters.. it was so good. My friends were confused, they said they wanted to watch it again so that they could 'get it', but I understood it.. I love the story of it. The Mad Hatter is my favorite ;D Near the end when he saw Alice drink the potion is was really sad. Alice was so good too.

It was very weird, but interesting.

& I love the way the White Queen moves her arms xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seeing it tomorrow! I can't wait! Tim Burton movies are the BEST!! And i loved the original Disney version in the first place.

I saw it yesterday at my friend's birthday party. It was really awesome and funny. I like the cat and the frogs that are worker's of the queen. If anyone HASN'T seen it You should definitely see it soon!!! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back