Alice in Wonderland.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i saw it and it was AWESOME! I loved it in 3D, and the Red Queen's castle was so cool! I also liked how the White Queen's soldiers looked like chess pieces. The Mad Hatter was great, too. I just loved it, Alice in Wonderland's the coolest movie!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it on Saturday. I'm sort of disappointed, to be honest. It was good, just...Not as good as I thought it'd be. It's also become yet another one of my sister's petty little obsessions >_<

The thing that somewhat disappointed me though, is that i expected it to be more creepy, like you would expect from a Tim Burton movie. I have to say though, the best part was the soundtrack and the animation.

i actually liked it :mimitchi: you gotta keep in mind that this movie is rated pg

I watched it on Tuesday. :)

I loved Matt Lucas in it.

"I love my fat boys."

i was laughing so hard

at the end when they started dancing weird

then when she came back out the hole

she did the dance in front of everyone haha :D

I'm so pumped to go see it :) I just have to find someone to go with first....

I love Walt Disney's version, but I'm so phsyced for Tim Burton's version.

[SIZE=21pt]I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!![/SIZE]

*cough*

^ :DDDDDDDD Johnny.

I saw it today! It was spectacular. A bit more graphic and violent than I thought, but that didn't bother me. I adored Anne Hathaway as the White Queen. She always had her hands up all elegantly. xD It was funny~

I also loved the hare dude. When he was all, "Ahahahahaaaaaahhhh... spoon. 8D"

-copies & pastes tumblr post without making changes and such- (this is from friday's exact blog post I made) that was bad sentence structure.

just saw Alice In Wonderland

it was beautiful. :)

Johnny Depp was perfect as the Hatter. He made me laugh and cry, and was absolutely adorable.

Helena Bonham Carter and Anne Hathaway were both hilarious.

And Mia whose last name I can’t spell and am too lazy to Google was very, very good. I don’t think they could have done better, and I find it hard to believe that they considered Lindsay Lohan for the role…. :/

But otherwise, the characters had a LOT of depth, especially the Hatter.

I did love the Cheshire Cat, who I want as a pet. My own Chesire Cat; and this is kind of weird coming from me, as I am by no means a cat person.

So my favorites were the Red Queen, Chesire, the Mad Hatter, and of course, Alice. Also the family of dogs. :)

I am yet to see it. But I'm really keen to.

Majority of people say its good so I must go see it. The special effects look spectacular. :lol:

I'm just hoping it lives up to the hype. :)

SAW IT LAST NIGHT AND HOLY JEEBUS THAT WAS BRILLIANT STUNNING GOD TIM BURTON IS LIKE MY IDOL <3333
Ahem. Fangirling out of the way.

It was wonderful. The effects were great, I saw it in 3D. I kept trying to grab falling leaves. xD
^ Haha.

Sadly, I didn't get to see it in 3D. 3: But, I still thought it was really, really good. <3 I lovelovelove the Mad Hatter. xD Johnny Depp is amazing.

In particular, I loved that scene where the moon turned into the Cheshire Cat's smile. I don't know why, I just loved that.

I actually almost cried at the end of the movie. x3

OH. I loved the hare. I agree with Krystal, I loved the scenes where he was throwing teacups. And the spoon thing was hilarious. XD

~Mew

I loved it too =]

i saw it in 3D with like 3 or 4 other girls and 2 adults, they had to pay 80 dollars. it was so worth it tho!

i loved the movie (it was brilliant)

i wish it were a bit more creepy tho x33333

other than that i was speechless.

i also liked the original, it was a great job!

Why does everybody say it's such an awesome movie?

Tim Burton messed everything up with it. SHE WAS NOT THE RED QUEEN, SHE WAS THE QUEEN OF HEARTS!!!

Seriously, people! it wasn't that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back