- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• ladygagatchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:16 AM ( #35 )

Ok I AM OBSESSED WITH LADY GAGA! I SEEN HER IN CONCERT 2 TIMES! I love her. She just stands out from the others. shes pretty and shes not in it for the money shes in it for the fans she loves her fans. most singers dont they prtend 2 but they dont! GAGA IS THE BEST.

• ladygagatchi user photo

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:19 AM ( #36 )

Has anybody heard any of her unrealesed songs . ive heard almost all of them. there on youtube and stuff. My fav song of gaga is....... Vanity or Glitter and Grease or idk i love them all!

//Shooting S T A R S

• shooting-s-t-a-r-s user photo

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:14 AM ( #37 )

I forgot to say earlier, I like her music, but her personality creeps me out.
She's doing it for fame, I know, but still....

• shuarzz user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:23 AM ( #38 )

I completely disagree with / / Shooting S T A R S above me...
Firstly, her personality brings out the best in me and many other fans and with her WONDERFUL & SPECTACULAR personality, she influences us to be ourselves and not give a crap of what others think of us and how we should like ourselves for who we are, not who we pretend to be ;)
And secondly, she isn't doing it for fame, thats the way she is!! She is a talented theatrical woman hence all those marvelous clothes she wears which is a work of art itself!! But back to my reasons why I <3 GaGa (:
She is amazing live!! Even though I still havn't been able to attend one of her concerts, I've seen footage on YouTube and her voice is like a drug, it makes me happy xD Yes, even though i'm a guy at 13, she is my idol. Not in the sexual way and what she wears, but her personality :) To me, everything about her is fabulous and I seriously want to kill those stupid paparazzi idiots for even making up that stupid rumour that she is a man T_T Coz obviously, she isnt!! Theres proof of that in the telephone, bad romance, & alejandro music video etc. etc. when she's wearing underwear. If she was a man, i'm pretty sure u'd see something there :D lmao bahahah xD but yerr....LONG LIVE GAGA MY MOTHER MONSTER xx <3

I'm one of Lady GaGa's little monsters and I don't care what you or anybody else thinks about that <3

• love user photo

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:27 AM ( #39 )

Does anyone else feel like people are just twisting her into whatever they want her to be, because they know she'll do it?

I mean, I know she's meant to be different and all that, but the Alejandro video was just.. eurgh.

Oh Star.x

• oh-starx user photo

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:36 PM ( #40 )

^ My dad thinks it's just a publicity thing. To make her more well-known, more popular and remembered.
I can't say I disagree.

I think she's been shaped to be that way, and now she believes that's who she is. /don'tshootmegagafans.

• flame user photo

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:53 PM ( #41 )

I like her. Some of her songs annoy me, but for the most part, I'm a fan. I think she actually has talent, unlike so many popular artists these days *coughke$hacough*.
Although, that meat dress was pretty disgusting. Too far, imo... But I was never one to really care what singers do outside of their music. So I'm good.

EDIT: lol, I already posted here... just ignore it XD

Edited by _Flame_, 15 September 2010 - 03:54 PM.

Serenity III

• serenity-iii user photo

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:07 PM ( #42 )

Lolz, that dress was a bit extreme. It looked nice, though. :) I'm glad she announced her new album, "Born This Way"

• sarah8 user photo

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:32 PM ( #43 )

When is Lady Gaga releasing her new single, and what is it? Can't she just hurry up and release it? I wonder what she'll do and wear next.

• joshnemo user photo

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:58 AM ( #44 )

I've noticed that people stopped replying to this topic before Born This Way - both the single and the album itself) was released. :newmametchi:

What did you all think about the album? Any specific songs that you love the most? :blink:

• happyhatter user photo

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:33 AM ( #45 )

I like Lady Gaga a lot, I think she has real talent and she truly loves her fans. Also I love her outfits, they're neat.

Her new album was pretty good. Her style has changed quite a bit :D But at least it's not getting worse!
  • joshnemo likes this