Photo
- - - - -

LADY GAGA!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

_Flame_

• flame user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:53 PM ( #41 )

I like her. Some of her songs annoy me, but for the most part, I'm a fan. I think she actually has talent, unlike so many popular artists these days *coughke$hacough*.
Although, that meat dress was pretty disgusting. Too far, imo... But I was never one to really care what singers do outside of their music. So I'm good.

EDIT: lol, I already posted here... just ignore it XD

Edited by _Flame_, 15 September 2010 - 03:54 PM.

Serenity III

• serenity-iii user photo

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:07 PM ( #42 )

Lolz, that dress was a bit extreme. It looked nice, though. :) I'm glad she announced her new album, "Born This Way"

sarah8

• sarah8 user photo

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:32 PM ( #43 )

When is Lady Gaga releasing her new single, and what is it? Can't she just hurry up and release it? I wonder what she'll do and wear next.

joshnemo

• joshnemo user photo

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:58 AM ( #44 )

I've noticed that people stopped replying to this topic before Born This Way - both the single and the album itself) was released. :newmametchi:

What did you all think about the album? Any specific songs that you love the most? :blink:

happyhatter

• happyhatter user photo

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:33 AM ( #45 )

I like Lady Gaga a lot, I think she has real talent and she truly loves her fans. Also I love her outfits, they're neat.

Her new album was pretty good. Her style has changed quite a bit :D But at least it's not getting worse!
  • joshnemo likes this