LADY GAGA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Gaga as a singer/dadncer/songwriter AND a person! She is so sweet and always saying not to hate people just because you don't understand them or because they are different. She is so awesome I can't even explain. But if you don't like you her music, that's okay, we all have different tastes and opinions. : )

I quite like some of her songs. Especially Speechless. I don't care for others, like Paparazzi. But I think she's got a lot of talent.

I love Lady Gaga. She is my favorite <3

I'm a little too obsessed D:

She is basically all I listen to right now, and I have been listening to the same stuff since December :angry:

She is a fantastic performer. I saw her in concert during the first leg of her Monster Ball tour :rolleyes: Can't wait for next year!

I also think that she is a great role model. She is always encouraging young people to be themselves no matter what anyone else thinks. She is proof that being yourself can really make you successful.

I could go into a LONG rant about that sort of thing, but I'm not ;D

I really like Lady GaGa, but not her music.

I think she's an incredibly talented musician, don't get me wrong. But the outlet she's chosen for her music - generic, cliche, pop music - doesn't really showcase her talent to the best extent. I read somewhere that she wrote LoveGame in about four minutes. If she could come up with such a catchy, successful song in four minutes, imagine what she could come up with if she spent weeks writing a song. Really, the only reason she stands apart from the mainstream crowd of musicians is because of her outfits.

I admire her, just not her lyrics.

I saw her in Madison Square Garden. It was OMG. I heard the tickets sold out in 2 hours. Glad I got mine. :furawatchi:

I think she's very talented and I like her songs, but to be honest, she's a very strange person. In addition to what someone else mentioned, there's a fine line between being "different and unique" and being just plain weird. Seriously. What is up with those outfits? Do you think that's normal? xD

You can be unique and different without being crazy.

She is sexy, great singer and very unique and different. People think "Oh shes such a freak I don't like her music" they

probally say that cause she's really popular. I mean I've seen her live at a concert. She's pretty good :3

Ok I AM OBSESSED WITH LADY GAGA! I SEEN HER IN CONCERT 2 TIMES! I love her. She just stands out from the others. shes pretty and shes not in it for the money shes in it for the fans she loves her fans. most singers dont they prtend 2 but they dont! GAGA IS THE BEST.

Has anybody heard any of her unrealesed songs . ive heard almost all of them. there on youtube and stuff. My fav song of gaga is....... Vanity or Glitter and Grease or idk i love them all!

I forgot to say earlier, I like her music, but her personality creeps me out.

She's doing it for fame, I know, but still....

I completely disagree with / / Shooting S T A R S above me...

Firstly, her personality brings out the best in me and many other fans and with her WONDERFUL & SPECTACULAR personality, she influences us to be ourselves and not give a crap of what others think of us and how we should like ourselves for who we are, not who we pretend to be ;)

And secondly, she isn't doing it for fame, thats the way she is!! She is a talented theatrical woman hence all those marvelous clothes she wears which is a work of art itself!! But back to my reasons why I <3 GaGa :)

She is amazing live!! Even though I still havn't been able to attend one of her concerts, I've seen footage on YouTube and her voice is like a drug, it makes me happy xD Yes, even though i'm a guy at 13, she is my idol. Not in the sexual way and what she wears, but her personality :) To me, everything about her is fabulous and I seriously want to kill those stupid paparazzi idiots for even making up that stupid rumour that she is a man T_T Coz obviously, she isnt!! Theres proof of that in the telephone, bad romance, & alejandro music video etc. etc. when she's wearing underwear. If she was a man, i'm pretty sure u'd see something there :D lmao bahahah xD but yerr....LONG LIVE GAGA MY MOTHER MONSTER xx <3

I'm one of Lady GaGa's little monsters and I don't care what you or anybody else thinks about that <3

Last edited by a moderator:
^ My dad thinks it's just a publicity thing. To make her more well-known, more popular and remembered.

I can't say I disagree.

I think she's been shaped to be that way, and now she believes that's who she is. /don'tshootmegagafans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back