First TMGO Pic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
The picture is of the green TMGO with a Mametchi figurine, it is also noted that the TMGO has the English keychain rather than the American keychain found on all of the Tamagotchi Connection’s. You may also notice that Mametchi and Furawatchi are displayed on the screen in a living room with furniture and a fireplace. It also seems that the only new function icon is at the upper right hand corner where the door on the Music City once was.

TMGO pic

Last edited by a moderator:
THNX I can't wait for this Tamagotchi! It looks really appealing to me! I'll buy it as soon as it comes out in my country! (new zealand)

great! thanks! and if your a "tama-palace" person why are you here on tama talk? and im looking froward to buying it, it's just i have EXACTLY 7.00 dollars and the TMGO is probably gonna be like $40.00 :lol:

but i still want it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i love pie and cats :lol: :)

'/={3]and im looking froward to buying it said:
Bandai US said that the Tama-Go would cost about $20, and I think the figures were said to be about $7 or something. But not $40 or anything (Unless you count buying the figures seperately along with the Tama-Go).

EDIT: To answer the other part of your post, some person who I think is part of the Tama-Palace staff (They never reference any individuals in their news; only the staff as a whole) goes around and posts their updates on various sites and forums, like this one and Tama-Zone.

THNX I can't wait for this Tamagotchi! It looks really appealing to me! I'll buy it as soon as it comes out in my country! (new zealand)
the tamagotchi tamatown tamago will be realesed in australia and new zealand in 2011 and near the end of 2010 in the usa

thx to bandai america(american toy company) and funtastic(australian toy company) :)

i will post more about when tamagotchi tamago will be realesed in australia and new zealand

plz note australia and new zealand have the same tamagotchis realesed at the same time like the tamagotchi mcdonalds toys somtimes australia gets there tamas first and australia and new zealand have different prices

on their toys new zealand is more expancive usally. The tamago is gonna be $19.99 in the usa so australia will most likley be $29.99 and new zealand would then be $39.99 this isnt what theyll be but what they most likely would be

the figs are gonna be $7.99 in the us and in australia the figs are gonna be then $10.99 and $17.99 thats wat i also think with figs hope icould answer your question

did u know : did u know that the tamagotchi tamatown tamago wil realese the top 30 attacheble figs first then more later and theres gonna be ova 300 to collect

There has been lots of new information recently- I hope it is released soon!
You hope it's released soon? It is being released soon~ :(

I want the white one, or pink if I recall them making that..

Well, by soon I meant, like, in a few days or weeks.
It should be coming out very soon, like in weeks maybe.

because they already have the Tama-Go pics and stuff spread out tot he public.

they will probably put them in stores once they toys are done and tested.

It should be coming out very soon, like in weeks maybe.because they already have the Tama-Go pics and stuff spread out tot he public.

they will probably put them in stores once they toys are done and tested.
months actually probaly in august or september in the usa read my erlier reply to see when it comes in australia and stuff

'/={3]great! thanks! and if your a "tama-palace" person why are you here on tama talk? and im looking froward to buying it said:
It's 19.99 US $ And the figurines are 7 US$

It's 19.99 US $ And the figurines are 7 US$
Sorry to bug you, but I replied to that user about the prices.

EDIT: Tried to make my comment sound less rude

I think I am more worried about the old Tamas. Does the TamaGo mean that that will be the only type of Tama for sale from now on?

Generally there's only one version for sale at a time, except for when a store has too many of an old version still in stock when a new version comes out. (Also, I think the Tamagotchi Mini was sold at the same time as some of the regular Connection-series models were being sold.)

Does anyone know when it'll be released in Europe? I E-mailed BANDAI UK and they said they currently don't have any plans for the Tama-go yet. :furawatchi: I hope we don't get it last AGAIN!!

@Astromenø it doesn't really matter, huh?

Anyways, that looks goood :3♥ Wow, I need to catch up loads. Bandai is still going good, I'm amazed they can find things to change on the Tamagotchi for every version. How many versions have they been through now? :&

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back