First TMGO Pic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the new Tama-Go is one of those really fun Tamagotchis, the Music Star was such a disappointment to me! ;)
hmm well usally toys go to urope first then go to places like australia and new zealand so the tamago will probaly get to u by xmas if america gets stuff like that near then hope i helped dude

(Does anyone know when it'll be released in Europe? I E-mailed BANDAI UK and they said they currently don't have any plans for the Tama-go yet. I hope we don't get it last AGAIN!! thats the post i was quoting) on oops sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Phooey!!! With the similarities in design of the TMGC + Color and iD, I was hoping it would be a color version as well. It's cute and all, but I don't think I'll be getting this one.

white and pink ones will have white kuchipatchi and pink violetchi/furwatchi :p

*removed - advertising your own web site in a post breaks TamaTalk site rules - please put links to your own site in your signature message *

I think I'm feeling a bit better about this release. I mean, I still buy regular tamas for my collection even if I mostly play my color. I keep all my other tamas on pause, but this looks nice. ;) I certainly will get one, if even just for all the figures. :unsure:

*removed - advertising your own web site in a post breaks TamaTalk site rules - please put links to your own site in your signature message *

Does anyone know when it'll be released in Europe? I E-mailed BANDAI UK and they said they currently don't have any plans for the Tama-go yet. :D I hope we don't get it last AGAIN!!
since they revamped mc for usa and europe it means the tamago is gonna be there soon ugh stupid funtastic toy company arnt gonna have the tamago in australia till xmas or evan next year o well i will get one when it comes on ebay :) ;) go kuchipatchi long live thou :D

since they revamped mc for usa and europe it means the tamago is gonna be there soon ugh stupid
That may be true but there's no need to be rude. They revamped the Tama and Earth expo for V5C in USA and Europe, even though it didn't come out in Europe.

Tamapalace, I have one question about the new Tama-Go. Does it start out a baby, and gradually evolve into the figurine character, or when you put in the figurine, it comes out as that character?

dani said:
@Astromenø it doesn't really matter, huh?
Anyways, that looks goood :3♥ Wow, I need to catch up loads. Bandai is still going good, I'm amazed they can find things to change on the Tamagotchi for every version. How many versions have they been through now? :&
Quite a few. Usually it is actually changing the Tamagotchi more than updating. For example, there is the v3, the v5 Familitchi, the Music Star, The Tama-Go. They are all very different, but with the same idea of caring for a virtual pet.

Tamapalace, I have one question about the new Tama-Go. Does it start out a baby, and gradually evolve into the figurine character, or when you put in the figurine, it comes out as that character?
The figurine just unlocks games and character exclusive items, it does not always evolve into that character.

QUOTE-I think I am more worried about the old Tamas. Does the TamaGo mean that that will be the only type of Tama for sale from now on?

I am pretty sure some tomagotchis will still be in stores. If they're not you can always buy them on ebay! That's how I got my v4.5 when the v6 was new! And I als saw the video and it said FALL 2010. So, sorry for crushing some American dreams, but, it probably won't come out until about August- October! Sorry! :D

Peace and Love, :D

memetchirocks2122321

(I am not a tamagotchi expert... or at least not yet!)

QUOTE-I think I am more worried about the old Tamas. Does the TamaGo mean that that will be the only type of Tama for sale from now on?

I am pretty sure some tomagotchis will still be in stores. If they're not you can always buy them on ebay! That's how I got my v4.5 when the v6 was new! And I als saw the video and it said FALL 2010. So, sorry for crushing some American dreams, but, it probably won't come out until about August- October! Sorry!  :lol:

Peace and Love,  :lol:

memetchirocks2122321

(I am not a tamagotchi expert... or at least not yet!)
no way its actully gonna be realesed summer late like july but in australia it is coming erly october so i am so excited for october coz i live in australia and just because the music star came out then dosent mean the tmago will they are 2 different tamagotchis u heard bandai once again late summer not fall australia is evan coming in summer lol coz its summer in octoba well spring but yeah

I hope they make a red one with itchigotchi on it because she is my fav character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) <_< :D :eek: :ichigotchi:

I als saw the video and it said FALL 2010. So, sorry for crushing some American dreams, but, it probably won't come out until about August- October! Sorry! :ichigotchi:
And also, Bandai tends to classify Summer Tamas (V4.5 and maybe V5C, I'm not sure) as Fall, and early-year releases as Spring, for some reason ( Ithink it's whichever start of the season is approaching closer or something).

:lol: Omg looks like fun! :D

But, The tamagotchi+color caught my eye and mine is on its way right now! :D :D :D cant wait!!!!!! :( :D :lol: Now that i've seen the color....the regular ones just seem....ehhh not funnnnnn lol even though they are! Its prolly cause i cant wait for the color one to come :D lol :D

Anyways ya thats my opinion!

That may be true but there's no need to be rude. They revamped the Tama and Earth expo for V5C in USA and Europe, even though it didn't come out in Europe.
no i wasent being rude i meant that funtastic is stupid sorry if it sounded like that

hey tamapalace can u guys give us a list of things that will be the most fun to do with your tamago or can you tell me what places can you go to in the door icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back