-Despair-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightFrostStar

Reaction score
"Welcome To Kurai Yume Circus!

We are A Very secretive circus, showing the most Unique Acts on this earth. As secretive as we are we have performances every other week, we make a lot of money from out Performances’ so we make a living out of it. How secretive you ask? Whenever we want we can make our Circus Invisible just like that. Plus, our environment does change a lot when traveling, so we set up the area to look exactly the same each time we set off"

"Who am I?" "Well I am the New Ringmaster of Kurai Yume Circus, the old Ringmaster Died. Sad too... He had a heart of Gold and treated everybody here with respect as if they were Regular Humans Just as the Rest of the People in this World. But I am here and things will be more interesting because It's under New Management..."

"What’s that? You want to see the Circus? You Like looking at Strange Creatures?"

"Look around these are as strange as Creatures as you can see. It doesn't matter if you Have Fangs, howl at the Moon or are distorted in some Way. They are all Part of this Circus."

"What did you Say?" "They Don't Look Happy?"

"Of Course they are Happy, Everybody loves the Circus, and everybody loves to look At Strange Creatures. The creatures themselves love the few smiles they get from the Crowds they Please. For few that is not possable, for they disgust the crowd and is branded as a real 'Disappointment'. And if anybody wishes to leave the Circus. That is completely okay, they could leave anytime they want to, but there is a departure fee as well as an Entrance fee when coming and leaving the circus."

"What? I can't hear you, you'll have to Speak louder now. Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you, that is not what I do."

"You would like to look at some more Creatures?" "Sure Thing, Follow me Up this way now."

"Here are some more Creatures, Sure they look semi-normal but they have special qualities. Like that one tied up over there. Using his mind he can hurl objects towards objects and other people. The reason for the tightly secured helmet is Because of recent mental disorders he has developed; it is specially designed for his safety and the well being of others. We don't want him to Commit suicide or Kill anybody while in a mental state."

"And that girl over there. She was in a horrible accident, being pinned to a wall by a car when just 17 she had a special power emerge. She magically re-incarnated herself, but misfortune struck her aswell. She was only able to re-incarnate half of her body, so she is a deformed diva as we call her, having her lower half the torso of a Wolf and her upper self having stayed normal. She cold try to reincarnate herself again, but she has accepted herself as she is, with some convincing of course"

"And another performer I want you to meet is This young Girl right here."

"Having caught a virus one day, she became incredibly sick. Coughing up blood, body aches, Shivering, Weakness with only some bursts of Strength, Not to mention her blood color, it is a darker Red than usual. Her blood looks like it is lacking something that should've been there. But she has a Silver lining in this Misfortune. She can use her own self to cure the wounds and sicknesses of others, so she is really helpfull when there is an 'accident' that we did not want to happen... Such a pity though, being able to cure everybody else but her self... But that is the sad fate that comes along when brought into a 'new world'."

"Oh! You're here! You're here!!" "Who is here you ask?

"Just somebody that wanted to join the Circus, that’s all."

"They look completely normal you say?" "Not completely, I am sure they can teach themselves how to do extraordinary things, we can most likely teach them, or they already have extraordinary abilities. It is just up to them to make that extraordinary talent bigger so they can perform."

"What if they have not Talent or ability? What if they can't do anything at all and they cannot perform? Why do you say that? No Reason?"

"Well if no talent is Provided from the Performer they will be 'Kicked' Out of the circus, they will still have to pay the fee just like if you were to 'leave' the circus. We can't have somebody with no talent here, there are some places where talent belongs and some where it does not."

"You wan't to join the Circus?!" "That's Great!" "Now do you have anything special about you that you Already have, Do you think you can teach yourself, or we can teach you?! Well we will find that out later, you just filled up another spot in our Circus, before we have a maximum. There should be 12 Spots left, with you joining now, there is only 11."

"You completely sure you want to Join?" "Okay, just walk through the back entrance with me, and Remember, once you Join the Circus, You cannot leave without paying The Fee... How much is the Fee you ask? Well, we will tell you that after we find out your Talent..."

"Here is a Flyer for more info on our Circus"

Flyer:

How it Feels to Walk on the Illuminated Streets of night.

Everyone knows the Feeling of Walking alone...

The body is Distorted and Deformed to Obtain that twisted Figure...

Your Shadows Reach Long...

You will forever, now, and Later Be by yourself.

Oh, You're Here, You're Here!

Come See them!

Come see the Kurai Yume...

It's Fun.......................

****Just to tell, there is another roleplay Called "Innocence" This one may have the same name but it is different than it, Thanks for Reading.****

PLOT:

Basically you Wanted to join the Circus for one reason or another. You could have joined because you were Rejected, Shunned or Just plain wanted to join. While things were peacefull when the old ringmaster was here, it ws happy, he treated everybody nice, He died. The new ringmaster is Seemingly Nice, but there is something up, can the Members Ever bring him down and what he is up to?

You play your character and some people die in strange occurances, if your character suddenly dies, they can be brought back to life a couple of Times by Malee Cronos (The girl that revives others, mentioned Above ^). Can you fight fate or are you Entitled to live a life of torture and die?

Sign-up Forme:

Code:
Username:
Name: (First and Last name of Character)
Sexual Orientation: 
Personality:
Appearance:
Clothes:
Deformity:
History: (What lead the character to the Circus, or their past events with their Deformity? Please at least 3 lines)
Other: (Add something else you want)
RULES OF THE ROLEPLAY

• You're Character will have to be accepted before actual Role play, we don't want people with the same defects. : 3
  • No godmodding, Please.
  • There are Murdering allowed but only if allowed by another person.
  • Violence, of course, will come, along with possibly romance. Keep it PG, thought. You don’t have to put an in
    Depth descriptions of the opponent as you rip them apart, of every organ you slash.
  • Proper grammar and spelling is a must. Occasional typo is fine, but other than that? No.
  • When using OOC chat in the Role play, please use ((these)) or [[these]]

• If a character is not active for more than a week, in the Role play they "Die" but of Course they Can return.

• There will be a two character limit for everyone. Meaning, you guys can have two characters.
  • You do not have to put history, but, please, think it up at least. You're character has to have some bit of Background info.
  • When the Actual Role playing keep the post at a medium size Most Likely Between 5-9 Lines.
  • Keep in mind that the Rules of TT do apply here.
  • Please have fun. : 3
[SIZE=17pt]The Show Has now Started... It's Fun..........[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
My Character:

Username: NightFrostStar

Name: Ikuto Kodukune

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Having a Strong Dislike for "Regular Humans". Although he does get along with other people that treat him normal and not for his appearance. Ikuto Is quite laid back at times, Timid & Exited at others. His Love for music has taken to the Max with a lot of songs stored on his Mp3 Player. Dislikes the Fact that He can alter his appearance but he can never alter it to look completely normal.

Appearance: Light Tan Skin, Black-Brown Hair, Multi-colored eyes can be changed to whatever he prefers, Rings on both of his Arms. When changing his appearance he enjoys his Cat Appearance, with Cat ears and a Long Tail.

Clothes: A white Undershirt, with a hooded black and Gray striped sweater on top. He also wears Dark Blue Jeans, with white Sneakers.

Deformity: Ikuto, having the ability to change appearances has to control that appearance by using the Color of his Eyes. With Every Combination of Eye colors he wants the Power and Appearance Changes for him. Some known ones so far are His cat-like Appearance that comes with the ability to Disappear, Run Fast, and See in the Dark. This Power seems to adapt and is the power source where you can use most of Ikuto's Known powers at once. This cat-like appearance gives him the Nick-name "Nekuto"

Ikuto has to choose between his appearances, due to the fact his eyes have to do with this power he feels a lot of pain around his body when used a lot.

History: Ikuto's Appearance Change Started the Very Instant he was Born, His Multi Eye colors had everyone Puzzled. He spent the Next 10 Years of his Life in an orphanage. "Pick on those who are more miserable than you" The children always said, Ikuto being at the bottom of the chain. He could not take the torture anymore when his only friend at the Orphanage was being tortured by the other kids for being around him. The Children locked the Boy outside in the Rain; he then fell horribly ill and died not long after. Ikuto was not going to take it anymore; he was in a lone room where the Kids started to torture him. He then changed his eyes to a Combination and the Kids Fell down. The only thing Ikuto saw was Blood, and walked Right out of the Orphanage. 6 Years went By, Ikuto was captured and put in an institution where he was being studied, apparently more children had quite the same attributes as Ikuto, except Ikuto being the only one with the Eye Colors. After escaping there and killing many people to obtain Freedom he came across the Circus at age 16. Being there for at least one Month now.

Other: Nothing. :3

Username: §pider°croft

Name: Sean Spidercroft

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Personality:Sean has rather foreboding, and depressing sense, coming off a bit snooty...if you do not know him. In truth, he is actually very charming, and appealing to be around, which makes him rather creepy. He'll always try to help with anything he can, and everything he can, which is no surprise given that Sean is also very caring for people. It doesn't matter who, but you can trust that he has your back in any situation or scenario. He also loves to be the centre of attention when it comes to being shown, or presented in any manner.

Appearance: Sean has a gothic-neo-victorian sense of style and look, like he came out of a Tim Burton movie. He is tall for his age, taller than most actually, standing at 6'1, and has a slim frame, which adds to the Tim Burton look. He has deathly pale skin, that both emphasises and contrasts with his deep, blackberry coloured eyes, which are further accentuated by the dark purple rings around them, like he hasn't slept in days. His hair is jet black with natural violet highlights, and feathers sideways along his face, it is slightly shorter in the back.

Clothes: It looks like it came right from "Steampunk-ville", which it probably did, complete with a waist coat, a coal smudged white shirt, german flight goggles, an old brass-ball-handle cane, and a selection of clockwork rings which he is very proud of, as he made some himself.

Deformity: He doesn't consider his deformity as a deformity; more like a gift. What makes him abnormal is a pair of raven wings, with a wingspan twice his body length. He loves to show them off for people, but keeps them securly tucked behind his back

History: He was simply born different, and was dumped at the circus by his parents when he was five, which was the age his wings started growing.

Other: No

Maybe I should draw your attention to the fact that there's already a Roleplay named 'Innocence'. You don't have to change it, maybe just tell people not to confuse them?
Thanks for the Info. No wonder why the name sounded so Familiar.

lol I don't know how or if I can change the name, so I guess i am stuck with it. But I will be sure to tell others about the other roleplay named Innocence.

Username: apocalypseArisen

Name: Aradia D'Angilo

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Aradia would be described as a tomboy. Even though her appearance makes her look feminine, she is very masculine on the inside. She's the type of girl who would rather play baseball with others than go shopping, etc. She is friendly towards people she trusts, and often violent to strangers. Her personality can switch from calm to hostile in a matter of minutes. Most people would think she would be terrible to be around, given her violent temper to strangers. But, deep down, she just wants to be normal.

Appearance: She has almost waist length raven black hair, with a few stripes of dark blue to contrast it. Her eyes are the same dark blue as her hair-stripes, and they are often said to look like pieces of ice. Her skin is pale, almost looking like snow or marble. There are slight hints of gray throughout her face, but the only way one would notice it was if he or she was up close. Standing at a slightly short height of 5'7, she hates being called short.

Clothes: Mostly she wears a plain black shirt. Well...I wouldn't call it plain. It has a red slash going from her left shoulder down to her right hip. People are often scared of it, since it looks like someone sliced her through the chest. To complete the outfit, she wears jeans that flare at the ankle and a pair of red High Top converse with black laces.

Deformity: It isn't hard not to notice her deformity. She has a pair of horns that sprouted from her head. They look like the horns of a ram. The horns are colored a fiery orange at the base, a golden above that, and a pale yellow at the tip. She is able to talk to any species of animal, regardless of size or shape. Some even say she can talk to mystical creatures, but even Aradia isn't sure of that.

History: She was abandoned as a child because of her deformity, her mother handed her over to the circus for protection at the age of seven. By then, her horns had started to grow. Her mother was beaten to death by her father, who was soon taken to jail and died six months later.

Other: None.

Username: Eh...? xXFallen_AngelXx

Name: Ginger William

Sexual Orientation: STRAIGHT XD

Personality: Sweet, carin, loud, talkative, people person, goffy. LOUD VERYYYYY LOUUUUDDDDD

Appearance: Appearence and Clothes :3

Clothes:

Deformity: Sibberan -sp? XD- Tiger ears, tail, and ablitlys like swiftness, and vision

History: She was an orphan and ran away from the Orphanage because she was made fun of. Ginger was to depressed and saw the add. She thought it was something to make her famous. Possbily.

Other: GINGER LOVES... GINGER!!! :3 XD

OOC: Well, Lets start Like this

Ikuto was Sitting on the Side of the stage, Watching Malee Cronos Preform for the Crowd. He watched as she Fixed the arm of a Young woman that broke in a Skiing Accident. He heard the Sound of the Horn which meant he was next.

"I hate the way the people stare at me... But Preforming is one of the Most fun things in this Circus..." He thought. Walking up the Stage he looked at the Crowd, he knew they were staring at his Cat like ears.

He gave a Smirk. "My name is Ikuto kodukune, More commenly known as Nekuto" After that sentance Ikuto Suddenly disappeared from the Stage. "What Happened!!??" A young man yelled from the Crowd. Ikuto slowly walked up behind the Man. "It's not nice to Yell, you never know who can hear you." The man was confused and terrefied at the same time.

Ikuto slowly made his way back to the stage. Changing his eyes to a light blue. "Final trick" Ikuto Said to himself.

He Grabbed a pitcher of water that was next to him. Then he threw the Water at the Crowd. The crowd looked as if they did not want to get wet, Ikuto ran up to the large stream of water. Touching the water it froze instantly faling to the ground making shards of Light Crystals burst into the air making the room shine.

"My turn is done," He said as walking to the side of the stage watching the Crystals.

Ooc: doublepost

Aradia stepped out of her dressing room, her horns polished to a shine. In reality, she wouldn't have let anyone touch them. But this was the exception. She put on her hat, covering her horns. Noticing the vast crowd that was entering the circus, she followed everyone to get to the main tent. A person on stilts guarded her from entering the sand covered ring. "Visitors arn't allowed here" he told her. The girl's eyes blazed, and she lifted her hat slightly, showing off her horns. The guard stiffened, and let her pass. She smiled smugly, making her way behind the curtain where the acts were waiting.

Ginger giggled and held up a hand for high- five. "That...WAS TOTALLY WICKED" she screeched. Being her usual self her pigtails bounced in glee. "I love the way you made him stop for a pause. Amazing." She kept on going on and on and on an- Oh forget it. "I think my turn is in a few minutes. Hopefull I'll be cool like you. :3"

Aradia chuckled, and high five her friend. "It was nothing" she replied, smiling. "Anyway, you'll be a great act. I just hope there are some people with animals in the audiance, or the Ringmaster could release some tigers or something" she told Ginger.

Ginger grinned. "Hope so she said popping out her ears and tail. "I love acting. It's so fun to be someone else, ya know? I mean I could be James Bond. Or Jessica Larano, Or -she went on...Again...-"

Ikuto walked back into the Preformers area of the Circus. He saw that Ginger and Aradia were there. "Isn't she new here?" He thought to himself. Grabbing a Bottle of Water fom the Mini-fridge he walked over to a Small table and Sat Down. Across the room was a Mirror in which he can see his head. "Why can I change my Eye color and not the Shape of my Cat ears" He sat and pondered getting lost in the reflection.

Latest posts

Back