-Despair-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Username: .::Le:.:Cheshire:.:Chat::.

Name: Mika Lindsay

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: A rather...gullible girl. She tends to be easily used since she is quick to trust. At first, she is timid, but rapidly she turns hyper and happy as you speak to her. She also seems to overreact, crying and sometimes having whole mental breakdowns over petty problems.

Appearance: Mika Lindsay

Clothes: She wears the top shown in the above link and for pants she wears black skinny jeans and lacks shoes.

Deformity: Other than the horns spiraling out of her skull? She can see glimpses of the past, present, or the future. But it's a very painful process filled with agonizingly painful migraines, blood vessels popping seemingly randomly, bleeding from the eyes, nose, and mouth, and the occasional seizure.

History: Her life was never too terribly good, but it wasn't terribly bad. As a child, she had four siblings. Milo, Tybalt, Erin, and Vera. She was the oldest and money was tight beyond tight. She was eight and "could take care of herself." according to her father who packed her bags for her, gave her all the extra money they could spare, which wasn't much, and sent her on her way to live life on the street. They had no other choice and young Mika understood that. Sure, she was gullible, slow, and a major ditz, but she had a good understanding of life and the troubles her family was going through.

Around the time of her being forced to leave home, the chronic pain in her head began to start, then, days later, brief seconds of random spots in time flashed through her mind's eye and her real eyes. It was like a massive and vivid hallucination with emotional and physical pain. It lasted only a few seconds but it felt like hours for her, her yells and sobs of the sudden flood of emotions that the person whose eyes she was viewing from was feeling and the physical pain they felt. It gave her an ever changing perspective on life, a negative one, but she tried her hardest to stay positive. It was hard work, and mentally exhausting but she kept on trying, telling herself that they would go away if she just sucked it up and dealt with it. Of course, it didn't. They got worse for a while, and then better, then worse again.

A handful of years passed and the things she saw began to vary in how vivid they were and how long they lasted. She began looking for a place that could help her, someone who would accept her for who she was and not stare at her like some schizophrenic girl freaking out. She hoped the circus would do so.

Other: She was born in Scotland. .u.

I hope I did that right. lD

Ginger slowly stood, her eyes glazed over and stood on the steps outside her trailor. She sniffed once and shook her head. "Ugh," she said wiping at her eyes. "Does being a teen have to make me an emotional wreck?" She blew her bangs out of her eyes to fluff them and headed back towards the tent.

OOC: PMS, much? Ohhh btw, I do the same thing to my bangs... X3

Latest posts

Back